Kakashi's Secret

I awoke to a loud knock on the door. I didn't even notice that I fell]-=] asleep. I felt something hard under my head. That's when I realized that I was snuggling with Kakashi. I slowly got up not wanting to wake him. I went to the door and slowly opened it. When it was fully owned I saw a smiley Sakura on the other side.

" YOKI, YOU'VE GOT TO GO SHOPPING WITH ME....... "

I quickly covered her mouth as I pointed to Kakashi asleep on the couch. She then realized that she needed to whisper.

" Yoki. You have to go shopping with me for baby stuff," she said in a whisper, " You know for a baby shower."

" Ok. Let me just leave Kakashi a note so he doesn't get worried."

I got out a notebook and wrote him a not.
Dear Kakashi,
You were asleep and I
didn't want to wake you, so I wanted to let you know that Sakura and I went out to buy some stuff for a baby shower.
Sincerely,
Yoki Uchiha

When I finished the note I set it down on the table and then left. Sakura and I went to many different stores. We got many different things like ribbons, cake, a banner that says It's a Girl, a plastic tablecloth, and more. When I looked at my phone it said 3:27 p.m.

" It's getting late. I better go," I tell Sakura, " Meet up with me tomorrow and we will decide on the baby shower."

Sakura and I just get to my apartment building and we set the stuff down. It's been awhile since I've been here. Nowadays I'm usually at Kakashi's place. I tell Sakura bye and head back to Kakashi's apartment. I walk in the apartment to see that the room is dark with only a couple candles around the apartment. I go to the table and see that there is a well-prepared meal. The table is covered with a red tablecloth, there are red rose petals on it, with three candles in the middle with a circle of the rose petals around it. I see Kakashi walk out of the kitchen with a black suit and view tie on. He's not wearing his mask or headband.

" What do you think?" Kakashi asks me with a huge grin.

" I love it, " I answer back with a smile.

We both sit down at the table and talk while we eat. When we were finished Kakashi blew out the candles and went up to his room. He changed into his usual clothes. I put in my jacket and we left the apartment. We walked along the lake hand in hand. We stopped at the tree that we used to talk by as kids. He sat me down on the bench, got down on one knee and said.....

" Yoki Uchiha, Will you make me the happiest man in the world and become my wife. I love you and always have. You make me happy when I am sad and your always there when I need you. "

As he was saying this I was crying. Not from sadness but from happiness.

" Yes," I said," I love you Kakashi. "

" I love you too, " he answered back.

" Guys you can come out now, " I said while looking in the tree.

" Darn, " I heard Naruto say, " She knew we were here. "

" Of course she did, " Sasuke said, " She is a powerful ninja. "

Sakura just jumped out of the tree and hugged me.

" Kakashi, " Sakura said, " That was an amazing speech."

When I looked over I noticed Kakashi blush from embarrassment. Then just to year him I went over and gave him a kiss on his cheek. That made him blush even more.

" HAHA, KAKASHI SENSEI IS BLUSHING, " I heard Naruto tell from the tree.

After Naruto said that Kakashi kicked the tree and made Naruto fall out of it. Sasuke jumped out of the tree and called Naruto a loser.

———————————————–

This chapter made me want to cry tears of joy. Kakashi finally asked Yoki. He said a romantic speech too.

Don't forget to comment.

KAKASHI'S IN ♥♥♥♥