Snow Wolf Comes In

Kakashi saw me what will he think. No one actually saw me do my powers unless we battled. I also have another hidden power that no one, except those I kill, knows about.

" Hey, kids. If you three run up the tree all the way without using your hands, I will spar with Yoki," Kakashi told them.

"Ok sensei," all three of them said.

That's when they all ran up the tree without hand. So Kakashi and I got into a fighting stance. Naruto yelled began and I jumped back.

"I guess it's time to show you my true power Kakashi, and why I'm called the Snow Wolf," I said.

That's when I did some hand movements and yelled," Double ice wolf jutsu. "

Two wolves then ran and Kakashi was frozen from his neck down.

" Looks like I win," I said with a smile.

"Not yet," he said.

He did some hand movements and then was underground.

" I didn't want to do this but this leaves me no choice," I said

I shut my eyes and opened them back up. They now had the Sharingan symbol on them. I was able to see Kakashi under me and quickly counter attacked him by grabbing his arm.

" How did you.....," that's when he saw my eyes, " but how.

" I'm an Uchiha. I was not killed. I was too strong. I used my ice powers and they retreated. I kept my identity a secret. My real name is Yoki Uchiha. Sasuke is my nephew. "

We stopped fighting and both Sasuke and Kakashi looked astonished. I then stopped the Sharingan.

" I tried to keep it back but I knew you would find out eventually."

Then I felt someone behind me. They were about to attack. So, I jumped in front of Kakashi. I was hit with two shurikens in the chest. I was bleeding.

" No," Kakashi said sounding like he was about to cry.

" Kakashi...., " I said, " save the others. I knew.... that they would....... come after me..."

Then everything went dark.

———————————————–

Sorry, I had to leave you guys on a cliffhanger but it was the best point to stop the chapter. Don't forget to comment.

KAKASHI'S IN ♥♥♥♥