The Next Day

When I awoke my head instantly started to pound. Wait.......this isn't my bead. It's also not my room. I sit up and look right next to me. There sat Kakashi asleep. I then started to remember last night and began to blush. I got up and grabbed my clothes. I quietly put them on so he wouldn't hear. Then I made my way into the kitchen. While I'm here I might as well cook. I got out a pan and started to make my own recipe of french toast with a homemade syrup.

" Oh. Hi Yoki," I heard Kakashi say behind me," Last night was.........interesting."

" Don't be nervous to speak about it. I can tell if you're nervous," I said to him," Kakashi, would you like to go grab a bite to eat with me sometime?"

" Yes," he said back with a smile.

Right now he had everything on but his mask and headband.

I put the French toast on two plates and a big pile of it on one plate. Then I got a bowl and filled it with the syrup I made.

I brought that all to the table and Kakashi helped. He took some syrup and drizzled it on the French toast sticks and used his fork to eat it.

" Wow. This is amazing," he said and ate the last to he had one his plate.

" About our date," he said,"Where do you want to go. "

" How about we go to the lake and then we could go to Ramen Ichiraku," I said with a smile," and by the way, we have to go in about half an hour so I'm going to go get ready. "

I left for my apartment and got dressed in my ninja uniform. It has a black short-sleeved fishnet undershirt, a people over top, black sorry shorts, a black mask like Kakashi has, and black ninja shoes. I put on my giant shuriken on the back and my weapon holder on my waste. I brushed my has and put it in a braid. Then I left. I arrived at the bridge and saw the three children waiting there.

" Hey Yoki," Naruto asked," How did you and Kakashi meet?"

" I was alone sitting there crying. I had just been in the leaf village for 3 days and already was a genin. No one wanted to talk to me because they fear me. I have a special power that I have mastered over time. Kakashi asked me to be his friend and I was so happy, but then I had to move and stay hidden because I was being chased. That just recently ended which is why I'm back. No one is afraid of me anymore too. So I now have many friends," I replied back

That's when Sakura asked," What is your special power?"

So I replied," How about I show you," so I took a deep breath. Then I shot a little bit of snow up into the air and it fell back down on us.

" Awesome," Naruto and Sakura both said.

That's when Kakashi came.

----------------

Don't forget to comment on how the story is so far. And I will continue to update. I will be updating a lot because I love this story. I forgot to mention earlier that I do not own any of the Naruto characters. I only own the characters that I made up.

KAKASHI'S IN ♥♥♥♥