~Chapter 16~

When Harry found the Mirror of Erised with Lily, he'd sat there, just looking for a while. Lily was looking too, and she was a bit confused, as she was seeing Harry's parents as well. Her hand shot to her mouth though, when she realised that the family standing in front of her was her own. That was not Lily and James, but herself and Harry, surrounded by the people she was trying to save. Remus, Tonks, Sirius, Fred, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and herself. It did not click in her head though, until much later own, the full meaning of why she had been standing next to Harry. She was amazed at the fact that her subconscious liked Harry. She almost snorted then, reminding herself of the fact that she was 11. So in her usual way, she decided to hold that thought, find an empty corner in the back of her mind, throw it in there and lock it up, throwing away the key. In other words, she decided not to dwell on it.

One day, when Lily and Hermione went to the library, Hermione bumped into a tall Ravenclaw, who was in Fred and George's year. "Oh I'm so sorry," the girl said, very quick to apologise. "No, no it was completely our fault, we weren't looking where we were going," Lily said quickly. "Oh, I know you, a real aptitude for charms work you have. It's Cassiopeia, right? Cassiopeia Kaia?" The girl looked startled that Lily knew who she was, but nodded her head sheepishly nonetheless. Lily continued. "I'm quite observant y'know, just so I'm not freaking you out, but I tend to scout for people who want or need tutoring, or, who would be able to help tutor. I hope we can be good friends, Cassie." Hermione nodded along, beaming, and added "you can come sit with us of you like, is there any particular subject you need help with, or are studying?" Cassie nodded, "Astronomy"

Lily beamed. "A very enjoyable subject most of the time. An old friend taught me the name of every star formation in English, Latin and Greek." The other two girls blinked at her. She giggled at their expressions. "His family had a certain thing about the skies, they tended to name their children after stars." Cassie nodded "I am... distantly related to the family you are referring to, and I believe you are also? Yes, I thought so, but I'm not entirely sure how you would have come in contact with a member of that family?" Lily chuckled dryly. "They weren't all bad eggs, y'know, Andy and her little Nymph were always some of my favourites." Cassie's eyes widened. "You know Dora?" Lily nodded, happy that they knew people in common. "We share the same ability." "You're a Metamorphmagus too?" Lily looked at her surprised. "Are you?" The girl nodded, turning her hair pink, and Lily did the same. Hermione looked between the two happily, glad they were becoming fast friends.

"I've been meaning to speak to Dora actually," Lily commented turning to Hermione, asking her if she should tell the girl next to her. Hermione nodded. "Here, come with me." Cassie followed Lily, a bit confused, but was led to a small passageway, and then... "Woah......" she breathed. They had arrived in a second library. "I've never been here before," she commented. "That's because barely anyone knows about it." Hermione left them, going over to another corner of the library. "So I have a secret to share. The last time I saw Nymphy, she was a baby, and I was being named as her godmother. Which caused a lot of confusion for most people, as their was currently no Lily Weasley in existence. That is because, I was sent through time and had taken the pseudonym of Helena Wolfe, but I was still made godmother with my real name." Cassie gasped. "You're Wolfe!" Lily nodded. "Only thing is, technically she's dead, but we share the same spirit? It's kind of complicated. One more thing. You know Sirius? He's innocent. It was Pettigrew, the slimy rat, who betrayed Lily and James, it was Pettigrew, that ruined Harry's life, it was ALL PETTIGREW!"

Lily's voice had been rising, but had not yet caught Hermione's attention. She tried to calm down. "No one thinks he's innocent, no one believes him, but I do. Because I knew it was Peter, but I couldn't save Peter from caving in, I couldn't stop Voldemort from killing James and Lily, I couldn't stop Sirius from going after the traitor, from signing his own prison sentence, but I intend to save him from death, I intend to make sure Bellatrix Lestrange serves justice for what she has done, what she is going to do." Both girls were crying quietly, stony-faced at the mention of Bellatrix. "I was made Nymhy's godmother, because I saved Andy and Ted from Bella in the past. I think it's time we met." Cassie agreed.

"Do you have plans for the summer? Because you're entirely welcome to spend it with me and my family." Cassie spoke. "I live in an orphanage, and I wouldn't want to intrude at all-" "nonsense Cass, you'll be coming to stay with me and my family, my mother wouldn't have it any other way." Cassie smiled in thanks, before gulping, and saying "my father... was Regulus Black." Lily only looked vaguely surprised, before pulling the girl into a hug, whispering "all the more reason to save your uncle. We'll go visit Andy over the holidays then." The girl nodded and smiled, and the two wiped their eyes. "My apologies for having a complete mental breakdown on your shoulder," Lily said, and they both laughed.