~Chapter 4~

A/N
AM I SEEING THINGS OR HAVE WE GOTTEN 1K VIEWS?!

I think y'all know that this is all thanks to you guys, right? This is crazy

I think y'all know that this is all thanks to you guys, right? This is crazy. 🤯

Lily sat down on the balcony of the Astronomy Tower next to a fellow third year, a Hufflepuff. "Hullo there, Rolf." Rolf Scamander started, having not heard the girl come up behind him. She was, after all, an Auror. "Lily Weasley," he said, although considerably wide-eyed. The girl chuckled, scrunching up her nose to shorten her hair, so it wouldn't fly around in the breeze. "I'm surprised, I'd have thought your grandfather would have spoken about his "sister"." She very visibly punctuated the word "sister" with air quotation marks. "That was of course, my pseudonym in the past, that of Artemis Scamander." Rolf gaped at the girl. "Grandpa told me the stories, he didn't tell me you were, well, you." The girl smiled. "I must owl him at some point, with Artemis, my owl, it'd be nice to see a familiar face. If, of course, he's not gotten too old." The girl rolled her eyes, and joined Rolf in a nice bout of chuckles. "It was nice to meet you, Rolf."

The boy watched as Lily rose, lifting herself up and balancing on the railing of the tower. She was facing him, and his eyes widened when she smirked, making a mock salute, before falling backwards. He yelped, rushing over to the rail. He watched the girl close her eyes, but he was shocked when she opened her eyes, revealing burning gold eyes. With a flash, the girl had turned into a magnificent phoenix, only she was black and gold. She rose higher into the air, a single feather dropping from her tail, landing in front of the boy, before she dove. The boy saw as she reached the ground, that she transformed back into herself, barely a hair out of place.

Lily smiled to herself, as she clicked her fingers, summoning her parchment. It appeared in her hand, along with a feather quite similar to the one that she had left for Rolf Scamander. She marked off his name, before vanishing the parchment and quill once more. Certain associates had to be made.

She went to visit Cassie. The girl had asked Lily for lessons with her pyrotechnic abilities, which had shown themselves after they'd turned into their dragon forms. Lily had been ecstatic, wanting any chance to spend time with her friends. She and Cassie met in the hidden library. If you had entered that room that day, it would've been to see wisps of gold magic, emanating from a girl, while she focused all of her knowledge into helping to train one of her best friends in controlling their magical abilities. The gold magic had formed a dome around the two girls, keeping their practise outside of range of the books that could be damaged.

After a good few hours, they managed to make wonderful progress. Lily apparated the two back to the Gryffindor Common room. They picked up Crookshanks, before apparating outside the Whomping Willow. A large black and gold wolf, a white fox and a ginger cat entered the Shrieking Shack.

A dishevelled man with long black hair looked up, startled, to see three animals walking towards him. He gasped when he recognised the wolf and the cat. The cat turned to a woman, the wolf turned back to a girl with a flash of gold light, and then they all turned to the white fox. There was a burst of flame, before Cassiopeia Black stood in front of them, grey eyes staring at Sirius, whose eyes were flickering between the three women. Azalea Kaia went to hug her daughter, and Lily grinned at Sirius, before starting an old, very familiar handshake. "That's-" he asked, tears welling up in his eyes. "Yep, that's your niece." Lily left the family to catch up on last time, smiling to herself.

The next day was a full moon, and that evening two students snuck up to the Defence Against the Dark Arts room, a ginger cat running after them. Remus Lupin shrunk into a corner of his room, and a white fox dragged a blanket over to him, turning away when the man whimpered, his transformation beginning. The three animals kept him company, and when morning came around, Lily healed some small scars Remus had.