~Chapter 7~

The day the attacks had began had long since passed, but the days remained dark for all of Hogwarts. Lily's Auror training was sped up, so she could take the tests any day now, so it was no surprise when Kingsley was awaiting the girl in the entrance to the Great Hall. Many eyes were drawn to the two as they disapparated to the Ministry. Kingsley lead the girl right to the level she'd be taking the test on. Many amazed eyebrows were raised as she completed each stage flawlessly. Kingsley came to her, beaming when she'd finished. "Passed with flying colours," he'd told her, and Lily grinned as the surrounding Aurors applauded her. She apparated back to Hogwarts, grinning widely, but the smile slipped off her face as she realised there'd been another attack.

She apparated directly into Dumbledore's office, shocking everyone in the room apart the Headmaster himself. She had changed her school clothes slightly, donning her Gryffindor robe over easier to move in clothes for Auror work. She actually facepalmed when she saw Harry sitting opposite Albus. "Godric Harry, I leave for a bit to pass my Auror tests, and you get caught close to another attack scene?" Harry smiled sheepishly at her. "So you passed then?" he asked. "Harry James Potter! You will not be changing the subject, we need you to recount your memory of the moments before you came across Justin and Nick, as I have no reason to believe that you are behind these attacks. The fact that you can speak Parseltongue is something I myself can do, so that in itself is not reason enough to accuse you. Besides you have many muggle-born friends, one of your best friends is Hermione Granger, for Godric's sake!" Lily took a deep breath, turning to the perch where a phoenix usually stood. "Ah! It was time, correct am I not, Professor?" Albus smiled at the girl, nodding his head slightly. They left then, heading back to the common room.

Over the following days, people noticed Lily's change of uniform, which looked like something Aurors would wear, and they noticed her wand was always somewhere close to her hand, and that she had a more authoritive aura surrounding her, and she would often be found beside Harry. There were murmurs, and then the next week the Daily Prophet arrived, clearing it up.

Lily Helena Weasley, 12 year old, second year student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, has once again made history, as not only the youngest person to ever complete O.W.Ls and N.E.W.Ts, she has passed her Auror tests, becoming the youngest person to join their ranks in known history. Story continues on page 6.

Hermione and Cassie looked up from the front cover of the Prophet, smiling proudly as Cassie threw Lily the newspaper, the girl catching it with ease right before it hit her in the face. "Front page, eh?" Ron smirked at her, and she laughed, giving him a whack upside of his head for his comment. "Youch!" Ron yelped, and even Percy was laughing at his siblings' antics.