~Chapter 2~

When Harry and Ron finally burst into the Gryffindor Common Room, after flying Mr Weasley's car the entire way to Hogwarts, Hermione was beside herself with fury. Lily just smirked in the background, watching the two boys get severly told off, and when she finally spoke up, it was to embarass the boys even further. "Someone call Madam Pomfrey, because these two are gonna need some cream for those burns." Hermione laughed with Lily at the two boys, who's expressions were flushed, and Ron whispered "Bloody hell, Lily, you've been spending to much time with Fred and George."

There were curious glances at the Gryffindor table, where the entire Weasley family, Hermione Granger, and the second year Ravenclaw Cassiopeia Kaia were roaring with laughter, watching Harry and Ron's flushed expressions. "And- and then," Lily snorted, "I stepped in, to say," she was in tears at this point." S-someone call Madam- Madam Pomfrey..." She was falling about at this point. "Be-because these two- these two need some cream- FOR THOSE BURNS!" The entire Gryffindor table, who'd been listening in at this point, was in peals of laughter, much to the two boys embarrasment.

If you had looked up at the teacher's table at that moment, it would be to see Dumbledore with a straight face, but with tears in his eyes, McGonagall with a small smile, Flitwick practically falling off his chair, Sprout very visibly snorting into her eggs, and even Snape had a vaguely amused smirk. Pomfrey finally broke when Lily changed her face to the nurse's, snorting "I mean can you imagine... Mr Weasley, Mr Potter, I heard you needed some burn cream?" At this point, the surrounding tables were laughing as well.

When the Howler from Molly Weasley had finally torn itself to shreds, the people at the Gryffindor table were looking curiously at Madam Pomfrey, who had walked down from the teacher's table, and on her way to the Hospital Wing, had stopped at where the Weasleys were sitting. The hall fell silent as the nurse spoke. "Now then boys, I suppose you'll be wanting that burn cream?" This morning would be remembered to all as the day Lily Weasley made the entire student body and staff laugh, and would go down in Hogwarts history.

A/N

A bit of humour to lighten the mood, because the rest of these books are a bit dark.