☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮☯

🏳‍🌈Heyo I has another book for y'all since my other one is almost over hehehe🏳‍🌈

⚠Also reminder the fan art does not belong to me!!! They belong to much more amazing people 🧡🧡🧡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀:

Love is mysterious.
It comes out many different forms and you can fall in love with someone you'd never thought you would.
There's many forms of love this one specifically started off ruff.

Bakugo Katsuki, a 5'7 Ruby eye ash blonde.
He was quite prideful in middle school and a bully.
He believed he was better then anyone and everyone, so when his childhood best friend whom might I add was quirkless stood up for another kid the blonde was bullying.
Something in Katsuki snapped, how dare this quirkless pest stand up to him, did he think Bakugo was weak??
Was he looking down on him?
Those were the questions that rung though the blondes mind for years.

Izuku midoriya, 5'5 Curly hair emerald eye cinnamon roll.
His heart was as pure as it could come, even before he inherited his quirk from the number one hero Almight.
He still strived to save everyone even those who hurt him countless of times like a certain ash blonde.
But one day that heart of gold granted him the most magnificent thing he could ever think of, I'm not talking about getting the chance to receive a quirk and become a hero that can save everyone.
Yes, that was a magnificent moment but the moment that came before that was even more amazing.

𝙸 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚕.

𝘍𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬~

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾:

"DEKU! "

An all too familiar voice yelled.

Great.
He's gonna yell about me saving him, I bet it.

"K-Kacchan?"

Darn it!
Izuku we talked about this no stuttering!

"YOU DIDN'T SAVE ME! "

Kacchan yelled his eyes trained to the ground as he stomped closer to me.

"Yeah, I suppose your right. "
"I was kinda useless out there huh? "
"The heros helped more then I did. "

I rambled chewing off my bottom lip in the process.

"EXACTLY USELESS! "
"YOUR A QUIRKLESS NOBODY SO YOU COULDN'T HAVE SAVED ME! "

"Yeah, I can't really save anyone. "

I mumbled chuckling a little.

"Arrr it's not fun to pick on you if your agreeing with me! "

Kacchan yelled though he was still keeping his eyes casted down.

That's not like kac-
Before I could finish that thought process I noticed small water droplets landing on the road.
I-is he crying?

"I w-was so sca-red."

Hold up!?
Did he just admit to-
That's not the kacchan I know!!!

"Why? "
"Why weren't you scared, your quirkless. "
"You should of been more scared you shouldn't had even gotten the guts to throw a stupid back pack at him! "
"S-so why weren't you? "