☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓣𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮☯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾:

After everything last night, I hadn't even realize my eye sight returned.
I'm not sure how?
Maybe sleeping???
Either way it was back, and since Kacchan had such a ruff night last night, I decided to make him some breakfast.

Only one problem.
I have no idea where the kitchen is, plus I am still in a place with villains.
Luckily I remember Toga telling me her room was just two doors down, and as weird as it sounds I'm pretty sure I can trust her more then the others.
She's kinda reminds me of a high school girl who just in love with everything.
Which I guess in some ways she is just that.

*𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔*

"Coming! "

Yelled a familiar voice before the door swung open and out popped my brown hair best friend?

"U-Uraraka? "

My eyes practically popped out of my skull.

Was I seeing this right??!

"Omg Izuku! "

"I didn't know you were here!! "
"I've been worried sick! "

Ura exclaimed tackling me into a fierce hug.

I was so stunned over seeing my best friend in the league of villains hideout, I hadn't even realized she was only in a red bra and pink shorts.

"IZUKU! "
"WHERE ARE YOU!? "

I heard a certain ash blonde yell, but as soon as he saw Ura hugging me who might I say again was in her bra all hell broke loose.

"Kacchan it's not what it looks li-"

"What the hell!? "

"Get the fuck off him round face! "

Kacchan yelled storming over to us and pushing her off me, quickly pulling me into his chest in the process.

"Bakugo your alright too! "

Ura exclaimed not even paying mind to the fact that she was shoved against a wall.
I'll have to get onto him for that later.

"Don't chance the fucking subject round face! "

"Why were you-"

"Wait, why are you here? "

Kacchan asked finally coming to realization.

"Ooh.... yeah about that.... "

Ura mumbled rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly.

"Babe what's taking so long~"

A high pitch voice exclaimed skipping out of Toga's room.

Babe??

Ura's whole face flushed.

Does she not realized she's wearing a bra in front of us all.

"Ooh Good morning Izu-Kun! "

Toga exclaimed as she came up behind Ura and wrapped her arms around her.