☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽☯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝓤𝓻𝓪:

Me and my parents didn't have the best life, we were looked down on for being trailer trash.
But I always believed as long as I had my parents everything will be ok.
Such a child like belief.
You believe that your parents are super heros and that they'll live forever in some way that can be true, but not in my case.
Not so much.

By the age of ten, I lost my mom to a brain tumor.
We didn't have the money to get her proper help so the hospital's refuse to help her.
After all if it's not benefiting them why the hell should they care.

Soon after my mom past, my dad became extremely depressed he tried his best to look at the bright side and take care of me.
But then one day at his construction sight an accident acured.
A bunch of cement fell on top of him knocking him into a short coma.
His hospital bills shot through the roof, very quickly might I add.
My uncle refuse to help, and as for my mom side of the family they blamed my father for her death so asking them for help and them saying yes was along shot, so I didn't bother.
As for me, apparently during the whole ordeal with my mom hospital bills, my dad had ended up taking out not just one but two mortgages from our house and after he couldn't pay for it they took our house away leaving my homeless and parent less.
One in the grave, the other in a coma.
I was all 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.

But then I met 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔....

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀:

"GET BACK HERE THIEF!!!!

Yelled a medium size blue hair men.

He was running after a eleven years old brunette, who happened to have stolen a few apples from the blue hair men's fruit stand.

" AAH, come on little legs speed up! "

Little Uraraka exclaimed, as she struggled to keep the apples in a firm grasp.

"I'm gonna get you! "

The blue hair men yell, seeming to have picked up more speed.

The brunette found her destination to be only a few feet away, if she could just making it there before the man caught up to her.

For the past couple of months she had been staying in a small tunnel, not healthy for her at all but it was her best option.

"Almost there. "

Uraraka whispered to herself, as she worked on gaining more speed but before she could take even one step into her temporarily home her shoulder was ruffly grabbed onto and she was five feet up in the air now.

"Hey! "
"Let me go!! "

Tiny Uraraka cried out kicking her legs back and forth.
By now the apples had been completely abandoned.

"Nah ah, I'm taking you to the police station."
"You stingy little bitch! "

The bluenette snarled, smacking her right after wards before speaking up yet again.

"But first I'm gonna teach you what little thieves like you deserve. "

"No! "
"Stop! "

"I'm sorry! "
"I-I won't steal from you again I p-promise!!"

The brunette cried out as she tried her best to get away from the older men's grasp.