☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 ☯

💟Sorry if this is a little bit of a mess.... I was in a rush 😅😅

💟Also the picture above is what Ura and Tsu decided to wear at the dance...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Balloons rolling around the ceiling, a light machine with all different shades of pink show casing the entire room.
Round tables sat in one part of the room, some empty,some with loners sitting at them.

Yep this was definitely a school dance.

School dances can be extremely lethal, with teenagers who can end up pregnant all because they decided to have one night of fun to people who had they're heart crushed when they asked someone out.
They don't call it a crush for nothing.

Now our two broken love birds where both in two different sections at the party.

Izuku Midoriya, because of having no date and his best friend was with a certain frog girl tonight. "
"He decided to be a loner for the night."
"Sitting down at the farthest table away from the dance floor chewing on ice because he didn't have the guts to walk back over to the punch table.
Because a certain ash blonde was standing close by and they still hadn't discussed their kiss.

Now to our Ruby eye blonde of the story, he was indeed at the punch table, but that was because he was waiting for a certain red head to show up.
Because of what happened in the library, Izuku and him never discussed a plan, so he decided to just go up to the shark tooth teen and flat out ask him for a dance.
Easy peasy right?
Wrong.
After that fucking kiss happened in the library, katsuki found his feelings becoming jumbled.
He was no longer sure if Kirishima was the guy he fell madly in love with.
But it couldn't be Izuku?
He had done so many horrible things towards the freckled teen why would Izuku ever date him???

It just couldn't be Izuku.
Izuku deserved someone who hadn't hurt or threw death threats at him like it was a normal Tuesday.
He deserved someone who showered him with love and affection.
And that was something the blonde had never done.
At least not that he could remember.

As soon as the crimson eye blonde caught sight of the red head he knew there was no doubt in his mind that Kirishima was the guy.
His palms became shaky and sweaty as he made his way over towards the spiky hair boy.
He felt nervous but he didn't understand why, it was just a simple confession of course Shitty hair will tell him yes,
After all this was katsuki Bakugo we're talking about!

So with one final breath, Bakugo started to move his feet towards the red head.

"Oi, Shitty hair! "

Bakugo called out.
Getting not only Kirishima attention but also a certain Pikachu boy.

"Yeah what's up Bakubro? "

Kirishima asked with a huge smile on his face.
He was wearing a black tux with a yellow bowtie, pretty much matching Denki but Denki had a red bow tie.

"Will you uhh..... Go to the dance with me?"

"I mean I know we're already here but like I mean can you be here with me? "

The blonde rambled.
He hung out with Izuku a little to long.

"Oh, uhh Bakugo I'm with Denki.... and I love him. "

Kirishima explained rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

Katsuki felt his heart splatter, he felt like Kirishima had just ripped it out of his chest and threw it into the trash.
As least.....
That's what he felt like he should of been feeling.
In all honesty he didn't feel hurt at all, but why?
He has a crush on Kirishima.
Kirishima was the boy that was in all his memories right??