☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓸☯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚.

𝙺𝚊𝚝𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚒 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜.

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀:

"Shitty hair have you seen Zuku around?"

A certain ash blonde ask, he was carrying one of Izuku's newest hero analysing books that the greenette accidentally left in bio.

"I think I saw him and Uraraka talking near the cherry blossom in the court yard."

A muscular red head answered holding on tightly to a certain Pikachu boy.

"Tch, ok. "

"Wow not even a thanks. "

The red head mumbled before giving his boyfriend a quick kiss.

"That's Bakugo for you. "

The Pikachu boy commented with a light chuckle.

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾:

"Come on Ura just ask her!! "

I whined out laying upside down against a tree.

"I can't! "
"What if she says no!!? "

Ura mumbled looking all around us, I guess she was paranoid that her crush would hear us.

"She won't. "
"I know. "

I declared as I watch a pink blossom slowly fall down hitting my nose.

"Your my best friend of course your gonna say that! "

Ura squealed hitting the top of my head lightly.

"Yes, but besides that you and Asui- I mean Tsu belong together! "
"It's fate! "

I half yelled half whispered keeping my eyes trained to the beautiful blue sky.

"Easy for you to say. "
"You and Bakugo have been dating for like two and a half years and y'all have been best friends since childhood! "

Ura exclaimed with a small pout.

"Trust me Ura when I say our relationship hasn't always been that perfect. "

I stated absentminded now.

"Who's relationship? "

A gruff voice ask snapping me out of my trance.

"Kacchan! "

I exclaimed turning around to where I was sitting on the ground now.

"Hey nerd. "
"Whatcha y'all talking about? "

Kacchan asked plopping down and throwing his arm around me.

"Nothing much, just about how I'm gonna steal your boyfriend from you. "

Ura stated with a small smirk.

Yeah, Ever since Ura found out about me and Kacchan dating and about how he was jealous of her.
She kinda takes advantage of that and teases him which annoys Kacchan and he either starts yelling or pulling me closer to him.
Which I don't get, Ura has told him about her being a lesbian she came out to both of us so the fact that he's still paranoid is just funny.