☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮 ☯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀:

The smell of alcohol lingered into the air, but what do you expect if a bar is the most known Villains hide out the smell is bound to be icky.

"Where the hell am I!? "

A certain ash blonde yelled.
He was currently strapped into a hospital bed blindfolded so really he only had two senses.
His hearing and his smell.
He honestly couldn't hear much except for water dropping somewhere making a small puddle grow a few inches.
He couldn't even hear if someone was around him, the room was just silent.
As for smell he did catch a wif of alcohol a couple of times but the main thing he smelt was a heavy metallic.
From where and what he had no idea.

The reason being was because the league imprisoned him into the common torture room.
Yep a 30 square inch room filled with all sorts of devices ranging from daggers to  syringes filled with liquid that can burn the insides of your intestines.
And in the middle of that room was a thin medal bed that our dare Katsuki was strapped into.

"Hello!!?"

Bakugo yelled once again but when he still didn't receive an answer that's when he decided to loose the rest of his shit.

"Alright you mother fuckers! "
"If I don't receive an answer right this second I'm going to get out of these restraints and beat the living sh-"

"Will you relax Bakugo jeez. "

A dark headed figure stated swinging the metal door open.

"Tch, if you would of answered me sooner then I wouldn't had yelled. "

Katsuki mumbled.

"Even after two years your still feisty as ever. "

The dark headed figure stated walking closer to the ash blonde.

"Two years? "
"Who the hell are you!? "

The ash blondes yelled wiggling all around his restraints.

"Awww Katsu you forgot about us so easily. "
"That's makes me sad. "

A high pitch voice sang out.
As a golden eye girl skipped into the room, her hair was pulled up into two messy buns and sky had a dagger in one of her hands.
Toga.

𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸:

Are you fucking shitting me!!
Them again!!
Why!!!!?

"I thought I told you ass-holes I'm not joining your damn league! "

I yelled gritting my teeth.
I'm gonna destroy every single one of these ass-holes when I finally escape.

"Yay he does remember us!! "

I heard Toga exclaimed I could practically feel her breathing down my neck.

Shit.
What if they have Izuku as well??
I can't straight up ask them that or they'll know how to black mail me.

"Where's Shigaraki? "

I heard Dabi ask.
He kinda reminds me of Icy hot always so monotone and serious.

"Him and twice are grabbing the machine."

Toga answered beginning to play with my hair.

"Damn it bitch! "
"Stop touching my hair!! "

I yelled pulling against my restraints yet again.

"Hehe am I making the pomeranian upset? "

Toga teased pulling my hair now.

Damn fucking bitch!!!

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾:

*𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔*

It's ok Izuku.
He's ok.
He's gonna be yelling at his mom not to answer it because he wants to see you before she does and he'll be safe and sound.
And this sick feeling that is in your guts will go away.

"Katsuki I'm gonna beat your ass! "
"How dare you not even text or cal-"

"Oh Izuku! "

"I'm sorry I thought you were Katsuki. "

Aunty quickly apologized after swinging her door open and realizing it was me.
She looked so worried her hair was in a mess and she was still her pajamas at three in the afternoon.

"I-is everything alright? "
"Kacchan hasn't responded to any of my calls or text. "

I asked rubbing the back of my neck feeling extremely awkward now.

"I honestly don't know, I went upstairs this morning to wake him up and all I saw was the fact that his window was wide open. "

"I assumed he probably snuck over to your house but at least when he does that he texts me the next morning saying something rude like Don't freak your shit out I'm at Izuku's. "

"But no! "
"Not even that! "

Aunty yelled punching her door denting it some.

"Uhm yeah he was supposed to show up last night, but he never showed. "

I admitted.
The worried feeling I felt moments ago only growing every second.

"Tch, damn brat probably got kidnapped again. "

Aunty mumbled walking away hinting for me to follow.

"Wait kidnapped? "

"Do you think the league could of-"

I stopped talking once we walked into a room filled with TVs showing the outside world.

"Y-you have cameras?! "

I half asked already knowing the answer.

"Yeah how else would I have known you were sneaking into my house in the middle of the night? "

Aunty asked as she started to rewind a tape.

"I-I don't know I guess I assumed you were psychic? "

I mumbled feeling embarrassed now.

"Oh god. "

Aunty gasped out slowly backing away from one of the TV's.

"I need to call the police! "

Aunty yelled running off.

I sprinted over to where she was and sure enough it showed Kacchan falling into a portal like thing.
It's definitely the league.

"I need to call Almight. "

I mumbled quickly pulling out my phone and dialing his number.