☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓢𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷 ☯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢.....

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀:

Green curly hair dancing with the small breeze as the night stars shined across the sky.
Emerald eyes staring straight down at his phone awaiting for any messages that Almight could send him.
His mentor told him he'd give him the go to text when it was time to search for the ash blonde.
But the problem is, it was already 7pm and Almight still didn't text or call him.

Izuku looked down at his feet and at then at the medal chains that were holding him up minus the fabric under his ass.

"Come on Almight!! "
"The longer we wait the more danger Kacchan is in! "

Izuku yelled out kicking his feet and swinging higher.

𝓐𝓵𝓶𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽:

"Endeavor how is everything on your side? "

I asked putting my phone on speaker and looking through the video camera, one of the other pro's had me on.
They refused to let me go on the scene and also clarified Midoriya couldn't join them, just in case if worst came to worst and they didn't make it in time.

"Yeah, we have everything under control. "

"You just need to sit back and relax. "

Endeavor stated through the speaker before hanging up.

Rude.

𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸:

"What the hell is that!!?"

I gritted through my teeth as I watch them pull in some type of machine.

"This is for you. "

Shigaraki answered grabbing some type of bike helmet that was hooked to the machine and had a bunch of wires all over it.

"I had this machine specifically built for you. "

Shigaraki started to explain sitting the Helmet on my head and buckling it under my neck.

"Once I push this button, every memory you own will disappear one by one you'll become a blank canvas. "

"A canvas that I can easily manipulate into believing hero society is your enemy and all the up coming hero's need to be rid of. "

"Starting with that green hair pest. "

Shigaraki seethed out his lips twitching along with his eyes.

Fuck he's talking about Izuku!

"Wait stop! "

I yelled trying to by my time.
Come on you mother fucking hero's where are you!!?

"Nah, I'd rather not. "

That was the last thing Shigaraki said before bolt of electricity rammed into my head and everything became blurry.

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀:

Almost right after the ash blonde lost his senses.
Pro after pro came storming in along with many police officers but before they could capture any members of the league, Shigaraki had Kurogiri creat a portal for them too escape as fast as possible.
Leaving only the pro's, police officers and a certain ash blonde who was still hooked up.

𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝓷𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓿𝓲𝓮𝔀:

"We have a 2319 young teenage boy goes by the name Bakugo katsuki. "

"He has three large gashes on the side of his left ribs and one burn mark on his neck plus two on the right sight of his ribs."

"Pro's say he was kidnapped almost 48hrs ago and when found he was strapped to some kinda of machine. "

I yelled as we brought the ash blonde into our operating room.

"This is where your journey ends for now, we'll work on getting him all fixed up and you can go sit in the waiting room till then. "

I heard my girlfriend inform the former number one hero.

"Yes ma'am thank you. "

Almight stated before walking off.

"Baby get over here I'm gonna need you. "

I yelled already grabbing my tools.

𝓘𝔃𝓾𝓴𝓾:

Arrrr why hasn't he called!

*𝘼 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚! *

*𝘼 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙨-*

"Almight! "

I yelled answering my phone almost right away.

"Hello? "

"Is it ti-"

"Get down to ****g** hospital me and Bakugo are here. "

Almight informed me before hanging up.

"Kacchan.... in hospital. "

"I should let the others know! "