☯𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮☯

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3𝓻𝓭 𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓥𝓲𝓮𝔀:

The two lovers found themselves walking into a room, similar to the one the blonde had to be in when the whole 'loosing his memories fiasco' happened.

The walls we're painted a mint green, there were no windows and only one door.
On the far right of the minty room was shelves upon shelves filled with medical supplies, next to the shelves were two huge medal cabinets filled with all different types of syringes.
Then in the middle of the room, two hospital beds stood, with cuffs hanging loosely on both of them.
Along with two identical twins, both wearing the same sleeveless pink top with ripped skinny jeans and a lab coat covering most of there bodies.
Being identical twins mean they had the same indigo hair and sharp baby blue eyes, and same exact face.
Both also had horrible eyesight so both of them had to wear glasses at all time.
The only real difference between these two were the fact that one of them (Yui) had their hair in a Bob cut and a mole right over her left eye brow.
While the other twin (Megumi) had long straight hair reaching down to her ass and a mole just over her top lip.

𝓑𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓰𝓸:

"Who the hell are you two?! "

I barked after walking into a nostalgic room, though I wasn't sure why I felt that way.
Anyway that's besides the point, my main point was the fact that there were two identical might I add girls looking at not only me but Zuku with the most creepiest grin I have ever seen.

"My name is Megumi. "

"And my name is Yui. "

Both of the purple hair bitches exclaimed there grins only growing wider.

The slithered over towards us before speaking again.

"And your Bakugo. "

The stated before turning there attention back on Izuku.

"And your Midoriya. "

The exclaimed smothering him into a hug.

A small growl abrupted through my throat, but I tried my best to contain any and all anger.
Despite the urge to want to rip both of thesr creepy bitches throats apart, but I have to play it smart.
Like Zuku said a couple days ago they can still throw us back in that damn basement, and we can't fucking have that.

"Aww, is the doggie jealous? "

One for the freaky dicky twins asked I think it was Yui.

I guess I didn't hide that growl well enough.

"Tch, fuck off. "

I spat out, looking away from all of them, including the growing irritated look I was getting from a certain greenette.

"Ooh, yes sister."
"He's definitely jealous. "

Megumi replied, coming up behind me.
How the hell-

"You know what, that gives me an idea. "

Megumi stated a grin appearing on her face yet again.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking? "

Yui asked, the same grin as her sister's appearing on her peachy lips.

What the fuck are these two planning.
But before I could ask anything the chap stick hater voiced my concerns.

"What are you two planning? "