chapter 6

{Marinette's POV}

"Tikki can you believe it? I am having twins!"

"I am so excited Marinette!"

"Tikki, I think.. I want to reveal my identity to Chat Noir.. I mean Adrien."

"I think you will make the right choice Marinette!"

My mom came home and she came upstairs.

"How was your appointment?" She curiously asked.

"We got to know the gender!" I said happy.

Well actually genders but lets keep that a secret for now till we do a gender reveal.

"I am so excited sweetheart! So when will you be planning the gender reveal?" She asked me.

"Well Adrien and I talked and we will be having it in two days."

She nodded and went downstairs again. Luckily it was Friday so I had enough time for the preparations. I went downstairs to ask if I could use the bakery for the gender reveal and she said that that was fine with her.

the next day

Tikki had to wake me up once again but this time not for school but I had to buy decorations. I also had to talk to Adrien.

{Adriens POV}

I woke up and took a fast shower. I still hadn't told my dad Marinette is pregnant but I was planning to do it today. I gave Plagg some camembert and went to the dining room where I saw Nathalie.

"Hey Nathalie, have you see my dad, I have to ask him something?"

"He is busy but I am sure he will have 5 minutes to talk." She said and walked away.

I walked to my dads office and asked him if we could talk.

"Father, we have to talk." I said while walking into his office.

"What is it Adrien? I am busy."

"father, I have a girlfriend and uhm she is pregnant with my baby." I whispered.

He looked shocked at me but then serious again.

"Well I think I'll have to congratulate you."

"Thanks father, the gender reveal is tomorrow and I would be glad if you will come."

"I'll see."

I walked out and asked my bodyguard (Simon) to bring drive me to Marinette's home. I knocked on the door and her mother opened the door.

"Hello miss. Dupain-Cheng, is Marinette home?" I asked her while she invited me in.

"Yes Adrien, she is upstairs. Can you tell her that her father and I won't be staying her tonight so you two will be able to prepare everything?" She asked me.

I nodded and walked upstairs.

"Hey princess." I said when I walked into her room and I gave her a kiss.

"Hi kitty."

"Your mom and dad won't be staying here tonight so we can prepare for tomorrow."

"That is great! Let's go shopping Adrien!"

"What? Now?"

"Yes silly Kitty! We have to buy decorations! Almost forgot I thought about baking a cake with both colours inside and decorated from the outside as the gender reveal, is that ok with you?"

"It is perfect princess. Let's get going!"

We went to lots of stores. We bought lots of blue and pink decorations and also some baby clothes. Then we went to Marinette's bakery and started decorating. I blew lots of pink white and blue balloons. We hang up lots more decorations and Marinette took a nap while I did the finishing touches.