chaper 20

{Alya's POV}

We heard the sirens and Marinette got loaded into the ambulance. Chloe and I were allowed to go with her. We arrived at the hospital and Marinette was brought away. Chloe and I waited for the doctor to bring us to Marinette. 20 minutes later the doctor finally came.

"Hello, you must be Alya and Chloe? I am Marinette's doctor."

We nodded.

"How is she?"

"She is fine. I do have news but I'll tell you inside." We followed the doctor inside Marinette's room. She had woken up.

"mari? How are you?" Chloe whispered.

"Yes Marinette? You scared us!" I said giggling.

"Fine.. Just feeling sick."

"So? what was the news?" I asked.

"Well congratulations, you are pregnant."

{Marinette's POV}

"Well congratulations, you are pregnant."

"I- what? I think I heard that wrong?" I said chuckling nervous.

"No, you are pregnant."

"T-that's not possible.. I just gave birth 2 months ago!"

"Marinette?" Alya asked confused.

"Wait was it Luka?! Was it true?" Chloe asked in panic.

"No! Ew not with him! I-I mean a-a month ago.. But I-I was on birth control!"

"Well you are pregnant. 5 weeks to be exact." The doctor answered.

"I'll leave you three to talk. I'll come back later to plan an ultra sound." And then she left.

"I- h-how.."

"Marinette. Please tell me it was Adrien?" Alya begged.

"Who else? I'm not a person that sleeps with tons of guys!" I said angry.

"Well uhm congratulations Marinette!" Chloe said still confused.

"Yes congratulations! Well this maybe will fix things between you and Adrien!" Alya said excited.

"I hope so! It better not be twins again tho." I groaned.

We all giggled and 10 minutes later we left to school again after I planned my ultra sound.

We walked into the classroom and sat down in the back.

"Why are you three half an hour late?! Class started 30 minutes ago!" The teacher yelled.

"Marinette passed out in the last class so we took her to the hospital. Now that everything is fine we came back." Chloe said rude.

"I bet she slept with Luka and he got her pregnant." Lila whispered.

I got angry but didn't let it see.

"Well Lila I think you should keep your mouth shut since you probably have slept with 20 guys in a month." Alya said bitter.

Chloe, Alya and I giggled when Lila became angry.

After class we al went to my bakery. It was weekend so I invited Chloe and Alya for a sleepover. They both agreed and I planed telling my parents immediately. We got to the bakery and saw my mom and dad playing with Louis and Emma.

"Hello mom and dad!" I said while taking the kids.

"Hello Marinette and hello to your friends! Are you okay I heard what happened at school?"