chapter 10

{Adrien's POV}

It was another sad day at school. Lila tried to kiss me but I pushed her away and I punched her in the face.

"Stop it Lila! I am together with Marinette!" I screamed.

"Then where is she? Probably already dead!" She screamed back.

I was about to punch Lila again but the teacher came in.

"Everyone to their seats please!" The teacher yelled.

After around 20 minutes in class I felt my phone go off. Someone anonymous was calling me, I answered even thought I was in class.

"-someone laughs- You got a stubborn girl here!"

"WHERE IS MARINETTE." I screamed to the person and everyone was looking at me.

"K-k-kitt-." I heard her say then I heard a punch and the call ended.

I got a message. From the same person. I opened the message and.. My heart fell apart.

"NO PHONES IN CLASS MR. AGRESTE." The teacher yelled but I ignored him.

Alya an Nino were looking at the photo I just got. Alya stated crying and screaming. Nino tried to calm Alya down but he was terrified too. And I? I froze while still looking at the picture.

"A-ADRIEN WHAT IS THIS TELL ME ITS FAKE PLEASE!" Alya cried and yelled.

"I-I don't k-know." I answered while tearing up.

I stared at the photo. My sweet Marinette. In the picture Marinette was unconscious laying on the ground. Covered in bruises and scratches, she had a wound in her leg where she was bleeding. On the wall was written: 'You got a stubborn girl, don't worry she isn't dead. Neither are those stupid babies. But they soon wil be included your precious girlfriend.' in red paint. Or you could say in blood, Marinette's blood. I dropped my phone.

"I am gonna kill that guy." I whispered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

I stood up and walked out of the classroom.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING SIT DOWN AND GIVE ME THAT PHONE!" The teacher yelled.

Alya and Nino stood up too and we were about to leave. Lila grabbed my phone from the floor and without looking at the picture she let it see to the whole class. Everyone gasped. I looked at the picture tht Lila had produced on the board however she did that. Alya and Nino looked too. I noticed that there was another video. I saw that Lila wanted too open the video.

"NO DON'T LILA!" I yelled at her but she opened the video.

In the video you. saw Marinette, still tied up but awake.

"M'lady.." I whispered and I saw Plagg and Tikki secretly looking at the screen.

Lila started the video. Marinette woke up and saw something. Or someone you could say. She looked terrified and walked backwards against the wall.

"P-please d-don't! pl-please." She yelled and cried at the same time.

"STOP THE VIDEO LILA!" I yelled again but it had no effect.

She cried harder when the person came closer. He had something in his hand. Marinette saw it and looked terrified. The man hit her multiple times with it and she fell. Her screams filled the classroom. People looked at the video terrified and scared. After a few more hits she passed out. Lila was about to click it away until she  saw that the video is longer. The man walked up to her, he picked her up and set her on the bed. He grabbed the camera.

"Now let me show you something Agreste. And don't forget that you never deserved her." The man said when he walked towards Marinette.

"K-ki-kitty." She murmured in her sleep.

I looked at her with a pale face but then the man started showing of her bruises. She was covered in them.

"Let's not forget this precious wound." He said chuckling while showing off the wound.

"ENOUGH LILA TURN THE VIDEO OFF." Alya and I yelled.

"I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN I TOLD YOU NOT TO SHOW IT I KNEW IT." I yelled and grabbed my phone.

Alya, Nino and I walked out of the classroom.

"You three to the principals office!" They reacher yelled while she was still in shock.

We walked to the principals office and the teacher came in too with Lila.

"Sir you have to call the police it has to do with Marinette Dupain-Cheng." The teacher said.

The principal nodded and called the police, they were on their way.

"Lila Rossi you owe them an apology!" The principal and teacher yelled.

"Fine. I am sorry." She said while rolling her eyes and she left.

The police had arrived and they wanted to talk to me. Only me.

"So. What did you mean with I knew this was going to happen?" They asked.

"That this isn't he first video/picture I received." I answered truthfully.

"Ok.. So what are you to Marinette Dupain-Cheng?"

"Her boyfriend and.. the father of our children. She is pregnant with our twins." I answered and they nodded.

"Could we see the videos and pictures? And what exactly do you see?"

"I suppose you can see them. They are ones where he-he beats her up o-or once one where he.. where he raped her.. And some where she is uhm unconscious and beaten up." I sighed and a tear rolled down my cheek.

"We are doing everything in our power to find her young man. Could w e keep your phone for the videos?" They asked and I nodded as answer.

Alya and Nino came in and we three could leave school earlier. We came up with the perfect plan to sve Marinette after 2 whole months. But I had to find master Fu. Later that day I found Master Fu.

"Master?" I asked.

"Chat Noir, how can i help you?" The old man said.

"I-it is Marinette, I am sure you know she has been kidnapped.. And uhm me, Rena Rouge and Carapace came up with a plan to save her. But i'll need the miraculouses for that master." I explained.

He nodded and handed me the miraculous of Rena Rouge and the one with Carapace.

I left and we three met up at my home. I gave them their miraculouses.

"Trixx, let's pounce."

"Wayzz, shell on."

"Plagg, claws out."

We all transformed and we went to the park. It was midnight and we went to the location Max send us to. We were their finally.

"We are here, remember the plan and st-." I whispered till I got interrupted by a loud scream.

We all looked at each other and we knew it was her scream. We knocked on the door and waited for someone to open the door.

word count: 1130