chapter 8

{Marinette's POV}

The next day Tikki woke me up and I was right on time at school. I saw Alya and I went to her.

"Hey girl, how are you?" Alya said as soon as she saw me.

"Fine, just tired. you?" I asked her.

"Great!"

We walked to class and we both sat down on our usual seats. Slowly the class started to get full. Adrien walked into the class, he gave me a kiss and sat down. I saw Chloe and Lila looking at me full of jealousy.
Nino came in too. The 4 of us talked a bit and then the teacher came in. The lesson has started.
Suddenly the teacher got called out of the classroom and I saw Lila smirking.

"So so so. We all know marinette is pregnant right? Well I'm about to tell you something." She said and looked at Adrien and then at me.

"So as you know Adrien is the father of this child. But is he really?" Lila continued.

"What are you trying to do Lila?" I asked confused.

"Let's continue and you will see." She said but I had a bad feeling.

Then she showed the class a picture of me and Adrien kissing. Well with Chat Noir. Some people started looking at me and whispered.

"Wth is this Lila?" I said angry.

"Shhh, it is you cheating on Adrien! and I know for a fact that those 2 babies aren't from Adrien but from Chat Noir!" She said while everyone looked at me.

I stood up and walked towards her. I slapped her.

"How dare you to say that! These are mine and Adriens babies and I would NEVER cheat on him!" I yelled.

"Marinette is right!" Alya said.

"Lila, this picture was taken before Marinette and I even started dating!" Adrien said angry.

"Well it was taken 4 MONTHS ago and guess what? Marinette is 4 months pregnant!" She said with an evil laugh on her face.

Everyone started staring at me.

"SHUT UP LILA YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. THESE BABIES ARE ADRIENS." I elled at her an then I walked out of the classroom.

{Adriens POV}

Marinett ran out of the classroom. Alya and I looked at each other.

"Lila! You had no right saying those things. Marinette is telling the truth!" I yelled at her.

"Exactly, you can't make someone look bad to steal their boyfriend!" Alya yelled now too.

We both went after Marinette and we found her crying just outside school.

"Princess, don't cry. We both know that Lila is lying." I said to try to calm her down.

"He i right Marinette, Ok yes it is true that those babies are Chat Noirs but also Adriens!" Alya said to comfort her best friend.

"I-I know but.. Everyone will t-think that I am a c-cheater. They w-will hat m-me." She said crying.

"Come on lets go back to class princess."

I took her hand and we all walked to class again. When we sat down I saw a few students looking at us and whipering.

"Dude, what was that all about?" Nino asked.

"I will tell you later Nino, but no Marinette is not a cheater." I explained.

"I didn't believe Lila anyways." Nino said.

"So you are still on her side even after I gave you proof?" Lila said when she stood in front of me.

I nodded with a smile.

"Yes, Marinette did kiss Chat Noir back then but that was way before she got pregnant. In fact Marinette and I were already dating when she got pregnant. So no I won't believe you. And I will never believe it if someone would say that Marinette cheats on me. I fully trust her so shut the fuck up Lila." I said calmly and I looked at Marinette.

She was still crying a bit but she had calmed down. Lila walked away and the teacher came in again.

{Marinette's POV}

after class

I waked out of class and saw Nathaniel walking towards me.

"H-hey M-Marinette, I-I wanted to a-ask if t-those things w-were t-true?" He stuttered

"Hey Nathaniel! No those were rumours. But it is true that these are Adriens and my children and that he is my boyfriend!" I answered excited.

"O-oh w-wel see you." Nathaniel said disappointed and he walked away.

what was that all about? I thought

"Hey Kitty." I said when I turned around.

"hey, Princess, I promised Nino to tell him everything. Is that ok with you?"

"I told Alya so it will be fair. Let's come to my home." I suggested.

We all walked to my home.

"Wait stay here I gotta grab something and then we can head to the park!" I said smiling.

I walked upstairs, opened the trap door, went inside my room and then..
I screamed as loud as I can. Then everything went black.

{Adriens POV}

A scream, her scream. I looked at Nino and Alya, we ran upstairs and went inside her room.

"M-marinette?" I asked while I stepped into her room.

I was in shock and froze. Nino and Alya came i and saw it too. An oped broken window, blood and a note.
I picked up the note and read it.. i dropped the note and I realised what was going on.

"No. no no no no." I said angry and sad at the same time.

"A-Adrien w-what is g-going on?!" Alya asked and I turned around.

"M-Marinette.." I showed them the note.

I saw Alya screaming and Nino tried to calm her down.Marinette's parents came into the room and saw the pile of blood and the shattered window.

"What is going on?" They asked.

I looked at them and i looked at my friends.

"I-it is M-Marinette.. She has b-been kidnapped." I said and then showed them the note.

'Good luck finding Marinette. You will need it since you will never see her again. Marinette is mine and only mine.'

word count: 1018