chapter 13

WARNING SEXUAL ASSULT/HARRASMENT + SIN WARNING

{Adrien's POV}

We brought Marinette home. Nino and Alya walked to school again but I stayed here. We walked into our apartment and Marinette was going to grab a glass of water.

"I-I don't f-fee so good, I'm gonna grab a-a glass of w-water." She said but I already saw it coming.

Marinette passed out while standing in the kitchen. I catched her and picked her up in bridal-style. I brought her to bed and tucked her in. I went to the kitchen to mak dinner but there wasn't any food except blueberries where Marinette was craving for. I grabbed a paper and wrote: 'Hey princess. There isn't any food left so I'm grocery shopping. I'll also pick up some ice cream since you asked for it earlier today. I'll be home around 2:30 (Now 12:45). See you soon princess'. I placed the note next to the bed where she was sleeping and I left. I made sure I locked the door.

{Marinette's POV}

I woke up with a headache. I saw a note that Adrien left for me and I read it. I looked at the time (1:00) and I heard something in the living room. I heard footsteps. He must've forgotten something, I thought. I walked out of my room and saw someone in the living room.

"Kitty?" I asked.

"No darling, it's me." I heard a voice say and felt a hand on my mouth.

I looked at him in shock and started crying. bang. Darkness.

"Wake up darling."

I woke up from the voice and tried to stand up. I realised that I was chained to my bed. Naked. The tears came and I tried to scream but it was cut off by a kiss. I tried to pull away but he was to strong.

"p-please d-do.." I was cut off by a kiss again.

Rougher this time. He grabbed something and covered my mouth. He started kissing by jawline. To my neck. He left some 'love'bites and grabbed my face with one hand. I silently cried and wished for Adrien to be home soon.

His free hand moved to my breasts and he started kissing my face. He admired my baby tummy and kissed my stomach. I begged it to be over. Tears ran down my face and I couldn't do anything. I closed my eyes and he started touching me down there. I gasped and more tears ran down my face. He saw it but continued.

{Adrien's POV}

I was home earlier then expected. I opened the front door quietly since it was quiet in home I gently placed the bags on the floor and walked towards the bedroom. I opened the door and.. There was Nathaniel. Touching my chained up girlfriend. She was crying and Nathaniel didn't hear me. Anger. I was furious. I punched Nathaniel in the face and punched him till he was unconscious.

"Princess! Let me get these off." I said shaking.

I took the chains off and got the tape of her mouth. she hugged me tightly and cried in my arms.

"C'mon take a hot shower and get dressed. I'm calling the cops." I said and I helped her to the bathroom.

I came back and locked the bedroom door before I called the cops. I called 911. They were here in 10 minutes. 

"He is in the bedroom locked." I said.

They nodded and a female cop came towards me. I saw how they dragged the still unconscious Nathaniel  out of the bedroom.

"Hello. May I ask where your girlfriend is and what happened?"

"She is taking a shower. It uhm started when she got kidnapped for 2 months a while back. He raped her abused her tortured her because he was jealous. That I am her boyfriend and that she chose me over him. Well the Chat Noir, Carapace and Rena Rouge found her and Brought her to the hospital where she stayed for 2 days. In the hospital he came again and he tried to kill her. I came just in time and the police arrested him. He escaped this night and while I was grocery shopping he somehow came in and raped her again. All I know is that I found him touching her and her chained up to the bed. I hit him unconscious and called the police." I explained to her.

"Alright thank you for the information, I wish you all good luck and I hope she will get better soon." The female cop said and they left.

Marinette came out of the bathroom and she came to me.

"I-I m so sorry Marinette." I whispered and hugged her.

"I-it's not your fault. I-I am going to s-sleep. C-could you stay with me?" She asked shaking.

I nodded and tucked her in. She fell asleep and the kwami's came out.

"I am sorry Adrien, I couldn't do anything to help her." Tikki said with a broken voice.

"I understand, it's not your fault Tikki." I said and Plagg agreed with me.

The kwami's layed down next to Marinette and I left the room to call Alya and Nino even though they were in class.

{Alya's POV}

My phone started ringing and I saw it was Adrien. I picked up and I heard the teacher yell at me.

"No phones in class!" The teacher yelled but I ignored him.

"I am sorry miss but tis is urgent it has to do with Marinette!" I yelled back.

"A-alya.. He came here." Adrien said.

"WHAT H-HOW HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT?"

"..."

"ADRIEN ANSWER ME." I yelled trough the phone and everyone looked at me and the teacher yelled at me.

"I was grocery shopping since we didn't have any food at home. I left her a note and then left. I did lock the door and when I came back it was unlocked. I-I saw Marinette chained up to the bed, crying, and Nathaniel was raping her. T-the police took him away and Marinette is asleep b-but I had to call you."

"I'll be there as fast as I can."

He ended the call and the phone fell out of my hands.

"ALYA TO THE PRINCIPAL NOW!" The teacher yelled

"NO, NINO WE ARE GOING NOW!" I grabbed my phone then Nino's hand and walked towards the door while he was confused.

"I said no! To the principal!"

"I CAN'T ALRIGHT THAT ASSHOLE NATHANIEL CAME FOR MY BEST FRIEND AGAIN! HE TOUCHED HER AND I HAVE TO BE THERE FOR HER RIGHT NOW!" I yelled.

"I told y'all so!" Lila said proud.

"SHUT THE HELL UP LILA. THIS WOULDN'Y HAVE HAPPENED IF YOU WOULDN'T TALK TO MARINETTE LIKE THAT."

"I-is she ok?" Rose asked scared.

"N-no she is asleep but she just got fucking raped by the man she fears the most because he was fucking jealous." I answered Rose.

"Alright you can go. Only Alya and Nino!" The teacher said

"A-alya did he really come for her again?" Nino asked and I nodded in tears.

We ran to Adrien's and Marinette's appartement and knocked on the door. Adrien opened the door and invited us in.

"I-is she asleep?" I asked trough my tears and as answer he nodded.

"What happened dude? And how?" Nino asked.

"So after you guys left Marinette passed out. I catched her and brought her to bed. I wanted to make food but we only had blueberries. So I wrote a note that I would go to the grocery store. When I came back I noticed that the door as unlocked but I thought I just forgot to lock it. I set the bags down and it was quiet in home. I walked to the bedroom and I opened the door. H-he stood there raping my fucking girlfriend. S-she was chained to the bed and her mouth was covered. She looked so scared. He didn't notice me and I punched him a couple times in the face till he was unconscious. I helped her and she took a shower. I called the cops and they took Nathaniel." Adrien explained to us.

"I-I have never seen her so scared." He said while a tear rolled down his face.

"It's not your fault, you saved her from something worse." I told him and he nodded.

"Maybe.. but I could kill him right now if he was here."

We understand dude, we would do the same thing.

Then we heard screaming and crying coming from the bedroom.

word count: 1450