chapter 18

{Marinette's POV}

2 and a half months later

I woke up from the smell of breakfast ad stretched out. I looked in the mirror and realised how big my belly is ( and a half months pregnant). I sighed and took out a grey sweater, a white short skirt and some black panties. I changed into my clothes and went to the living room.

"What a nice surprise! Thank you Kitty!" I said and I kissed him.

"Let's go eat before it gets cold." He said and we ate our breakfast.

We prepared for our schoolday and left our apartment. We walked to school and when we arrived Alya an Nino weren't there. We walked into the classroom and everyone was there. We sat down and 2 minutes later the teacher came in. We had math but I suck at math so I didn't understand a thing.

Luckily the bell went off and we went to our next class. Now we had Ms. Bustier. I sat down and I grabbed my books. Today Alya and Adrien switched seats so I sat next to Adrien.

"Ow." I said while in pain.

"Are you okay Marinette? Adrien asked concerned and he gave me a kiss.

Lila came up to me jealous.

"Marinette I want to sit there!"

"No this is my seat Lila."

"Not anymore! Now it's mine!" She yelled but I stayed there.

I looked down and saw it.

"Adrien.." I whispered.

"Ew did you just pee yourself? Gross!" Lila asked.

"No.. I think my water broke." I whispered.

Ms. Bustier came in and saw what was going on.

"Adrien could you call an ambulance please?" Ms. Bustier said and she came to me.

"Are you okay Marinette?" She asked since I looked pale.

Adrien called the ambulance and came back to me.

"Are you okay princess?" He asked.

"Everyone please leave the classroom!" Ms. Bustier said and then the classroom was empty.

Only Ms. Bustier, Adrien, Nino, Alya and I were left.

"Mari.." Alya said but she was interupted

I screamed in pain.

"Dude? What is happening."

"Marinette calm down the ambulance is on their way." Ms. Bustier said.

"I-it hurts!" I screamed.

"Nino she is giving birth!" Alya yelled since Nino was clueless.

"It will be okay Princess." He tried to calm me down.

I screamed again while crying. Then I heard the sirens come closer and the next thing I knew I was in the ambulance with Adrien.

{Alya's POV}

The ambulance left to the hospital with Adrien and Marinette inside. I heard Lila talking bs so I went over to her.

"She was probably faking it! I mean it doesn't hurt that bad."

"WHY WOULD SHE FAKE IT BITCH. AND IT DIES HURT THAT BAD SHE IS GIVING FUCKING BIRTH TO TWINS!" I yelled and then slapped Lila.

Then she shut up and Nino and I went to the hospital while I called Marinette's parents.