Chapter 14

{Adrien's POV}

We heard Marinette scream and cry. I looked at Nino and Alya and we all rushed to the bedroom. She was having a horrible nightmare. I sat down next to her and the kwami's tried to wake her up.

"She won't wake up!" Tikki said.

"Princess, wake up your having a nightmare." I tried to wake her up gently.

She was calming down but still asleep and crying.

"Princess you have to wake up."

She woke up and jumped up confused and scared.

"K-kitty?"

"Come here." I said and I gave her a hug.

She was shaking and crying.

Alya sat down next to Marinette and grabbed her hand.

"It's alright Marinette. You are save now." She said.

"Let's go to the living room. Can you walk?"

She nodded and we walked to the living room. We sat down and nobody talked for a couple minutes.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"What for dudette? It wasn't your fault."

Alya hugged Marinette but then her phone went off.

"Shit it's the school." Alya said.

"Oh- ok we will come. We are really sorry but- ok.."

"We have to go to school Nino, you too Adrien." Alya said.

"I can't leave Marinette alone!"

"I'll come with you." Marinette suggested.

"No! I'll bring you to your parents and explain them. Alya can you say I'll come 20 minutes later?"

Everyone agreed and I brought Marinette to her parents. I explained them everything and I went to school.
Alya and Nino just arrived and we walked into class together.

"I'm sorry, but we really had to leave!" Alya told the teacher who send us to the principal.

We walked into the principals office and we saw Ms. Bustier there too.

"Sit down kids." Ms Bustier said.

We sat down and waited to be yelled at.

"It was very irresponsible to yell at the teacher." They started.

"But we understand, how is Marinette?"

"Horrible. She is scared for her life. I dropped her off at her mom's house." I explained Ms. Bustier and the principal.

Then Lila came in.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" Alya yelled.

"She has come to apologise." Ms Bustier said.

"APOLOGISE? SHE IS THE REASON THIS HAPPENED TO MARINETTE!" Alya yelled angry.

"Alya is right, Lila told Marinette that she expected her to be dead with the babies and that Nathaniel probably would kill her. That is why Marinette went home. Lila took advantage of her traumas and used them to bully her!" I explained angry.

Nino and Alya nodded. They were angry too.

"That is not what you explained to us Ms. Rossi! We'll suspend you for 2 weeks!"

Lila ran away angry and we talked a bit about what will happen now.

{Lila's POV}

"UGH EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THAT MARIBRAT!" I yelled and I ran out of the school.