chapter 12

{Alya's POV}

I heard Marinette crying so Nino and I came in. Adrien was trying to comfort her but without any luck. I sat down where the police officers sat earlier. I tried comforting her too also without an luck.

"Adrien dude, come on let those 2 catch up." Nino said and Adrien nodded.

"Hey Marinette." I said while sitting next to her.

"H-hi Alya, h-how have y-you been?" She asked me.

"I've missed you so much."

"I m-missed you too." She said while taking my hand.

"Ya know, Nino and I started dating!" I said excited to lighten up the mood.

"Congrats!"

Adrien came in with something in his hands. I saw Marinette looking at it and she helt her hand against her mouth.

"T-tikki?" She said while crying tears of joy.

"Marinette!" Tikki said and she gave Marinette a mini hug.

"Thank y-you so m-muck Ad-Adrien for l-looking after h-her."

He smiled and sat down. Then the doctor came in with Nino and my parents.

"Hey sweetheart, we came to check up on you to see if you are alright. But it looks like you are." Sabine said smiling and as answer Marinette nodded.

"Hello Marinette, I had to ask if you would want to see a ultrasound?" The doctor asked and Marinette nodded.

"We should leave." I said and Nino, Sabine, Tom and I left the room.

{Marinette's POV}

They left the room and the doctor showed us our babies. They were in perfect health and we talked a bit about my pregnancy. After a while the doctor said that I can go home the next morning and he left.

"k-kitty, I a-am going to s-sleep." I said.

"Yes you should take some rest, I'll stay here."

I smiled and closed my eyes. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I woke up and saw that Adrien was gone. I decided to search him so I stood up and walked to the hallway. It was weird that I saw nobody, I searched around for a while but there was nothing and nobody. I went home but on my way home there was nobody 'weird' I thought. I went inside and still nothing. Suddenly I heard something upstairs so I went into my room. There he was. Nathaniel. With a huge bloody knife in his hands. He stabbed me in my stomach. Pain.

I screamed and woke up.

"Princess, it was just a nightmare. Don't worry." He said concerned.

I nodded and went back to sleep. This time without any nightmares.

the next day

I woke up and I saw Adrien with a huge grin on his face.

"Princess, we are going home. I've bought an apartment for us around a month ago." He said still smiling.

"Omg t-thank you!" I said happy and surprised.

Adrien brought us to our new apartment. It had 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. A huge kitchen with a kitchen island and a big living room.

"It i-is beautiful!"

"Glad you like it! So when will we buy some baby furniture?" He asked.

"Now! let's go!"