4𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥

[A/N: Most of the chapters will be written in 3rd person's POV from hereon]

_________________________________________

Adan's eyes were glued into Soleil's small figure which was writhing out of pain. He was certain that it was already starting to take its toll on his body. He only hoped that Soleil would be abe to handle the vast amounts of pain throughout his body. ❝Sshh, you're going to be fine..❞ He reassured.

He placed his hands on the lad's forehead and a glowing insignia that was similar to a feather appeared on the surface of his forehead.

His cries slowly disperesed as the pain subsided. His eyelids grew heavier each second passed. He was drifting off into a deep slumber.

Adan sighed out of relief. Soleil was finally ease as if nothing happened earlier. Though, Adan still felt worried for the youngster.

Some of Soleil's veins glowed, indicating that he was already reverting back to his previous form.

Time is fleeting... It seemed as though it was just yesterday when I had you bundled in my arms, Adan chuckled, nostalgia creeping up in his mind.

And now that you've come of age..Your suffering had already commenced..

He brushed the bangs that covered Soleil's forehead and smiled bitterly.

If I were to protect you by not being by your side, then so be it.

A strong gust of wind suddenly entered the cave, extinguishing the fire. Adan headed outside to see what caused such disturbance.

❝Has it started?❞ He looked up to the owner of the voice. Above was a man who was levitating above the ground. His knee-length silver hair swayed around aimlessly, along with his pine colored robe as he landed on his two feet delicately to the ground.

His face showed excitement, but also nervousness.

Adan nodded, ❝It did a minute ago. The seal would wear off in a few hours. I just hope he won't be affected that bad once he wakes up..❞

❝Loosen up. If anything happens, I'll be here. Master wanted the both of us to keep watch of him after all..❞ The other gave a reassuring smile.

❝..You're right.❞

The two of them headed back inside the cave. ❝What does Soleil look like? Does he have the same eyes as her?Oh!Oh! Is his body as muscular as that bastard's..?❞ Adan noticed displeasure in his words.

❝What if he does?❞Adan narrowed his eyes.

❝Oh, psshh.. of course I won't hate him, he's our master's son. I might hate that bastard, but that doesn't mean I hate him as well~❞ The other reassured, waving his hand.

❝I could say the same, Cali..but master loved him..❞

The other bursted at Adan's reply, ❝I should've castrat-❞

❝Shhhh!You'll wake him up.❞ Adan hushed.

_________________________________________

The lighy had already plagued the once dark sky. The sun had already risen to beacon entities using its illumination. A few creatures loomed over the meadow. Below the skies walked a feminine figure down the grassy path of the meadow. Her hand was gripping a leash that was attached to a horse's collar, occasionally pulling it. Her face was kept hidden by the hood of her dark cloak.

The faint sound of the horse's hooves harmonized with her foot steps. A passerby, who was heading to the opposite of her direction, had worry painted all over her face - she was carrying what seemed like a burnt up baggage in her arms.