9𝐭𝐡 𝐏𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥

Soleil

"Seungri?"

The moment I looked at him, I felt like..there was something I wasn't certain of that I should be, I felt like I had seen him somewhere but I couldn't point out where it was. I could see Cali flinch as his eyes landed on the guy. He was undeniably handsome; his features were odd. His braided hair was similar to the colour of gold and his tanned skin accentuated it, his amber eyes were rather cat-like and his lips, other than being soft, had rich ridges. Over all, he was gorgeous and the motherly vibe he gave off only added to the pleasant warm feeling I felt seeing his face.

Seungri turned to him, food still in his mouth with a surprised face. His lips tugged into a smile, "Rius! I've been waiting for you!" Seungri asked like a child who had seen its mother. Said boy stood up from his seat and approached the newcomer, giving him a tight hug. "I was looking everywhere for you. Do you know how worried grandma was?!" He cupped Seungri's cheeks who was still smiling from ear to ear.

"But you still found me, so there's nothing to worry about now. Look, your face looks ugly when you're mad, don't be mad now." Thr gray headed boy giggled as he pressed the other Male's cheeks upward, making him look like he's smiling. "Stop being so childish," He pried Seungri's hand off of his face and turned to us, "Who are these people?"

"I almost forgot!This is Dane and Osmond, Dane saved me from someone who was harrassing me earlier, and Osmond is his brother, they're good people, they even Invited me to eat with them!" Seungri enthusiastically answered, he seemed happy to be by our company despite of not knowing our real identities which made me smile. Although its also disappointing that I didn't get to introduce my real self to him, he'd seem like a really good friend.

His amber orbs eyed Cali, then me with which seemed to be suspicion. I unconsciously gulped as his eyes landed on me, but I later felt relieved when his serious expression faded as he smiled, "Thank you for taking care of Seungri. He must've been such a handful to you, I'm sorry for the inconvenience he had caused." Cali simply returned the smile, "Don't worry, he didn't do anything that you should worry about. In fact, it was entertaining to have him around." It wasn't a lie. For the past hour of being together with Seungri, the Boredom that I felt disappeared as Seungri was there to talk about trivial things that he would've thought of. He would also occasionally pull jokes that would send me laughing and even Cali releasing a small chuckle. It was indeed nice to have him aroundz even though he would be a bit of an annoyance sometimes. And before I know it, the facade that I've been trying to put up well had already crumbled down, not that it would be threatening for us, Seungri was far from threatening..and if he was without me realizing it, Cali would've and had sent him off.

"That's a relief. And here I thought there was something to worry about," A small sigh escaped his lips. "Then we should take our leave now, there is something important we should attend to." I felt sad and disappointed knowing that Seungri was already leaving. A day pf hanging around him seemed really fun, a mere hour was too short, we've met each other recently and now we're parting ways already. Would it be like this in the future as well?It seems way too unfair.

"Already?Can't I stay a little longer?" His tone was pleading, like a little kid's. Rius pulled him closer and whispered something into his ear that made him smile, which perplexed me. I wonder what he could've told him...

"It was nice meeting you guys. I had lots of fun with you...Rius is really persitent, so I guess I should really go now," Despite the small laugh he had let out, the traces of disappointment and were evident in his tone, "Let's see each other again, Dane!"

"That would be great," I replied. The chances of us meeting each other again was extremely thin so I highly doubt we'll be seeing each other again. In the future, I'm certain that it will always be like this – meeting strangers, making friends with them, then return to being strangers again..there won't be any point in letting my feelings hinder what I should be doing which is keeping my real identity in secret, so I should get used to this.