Alexandra's Past

According to what happen to the last chapter, she overheard her boss and her brother talking about her past. If only she could have stopped them, she wouldn't have heard what had happened to herself.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

In the morning, Alex came walking by to his sister dorm. He knocked on the door and said, "Let's go eat something, sister."

Alexandra didn't answer the door and electrified him with electricity.

The boss came walking by and said, "Come to my office, Alex."

Alex was upset of leaving his sister.

When they arrived to the boss office, Alexandra stayed invisible to hear their conversation.

When the boss said, "Let's just leave her alone for now, but let's just talk about her past. Her past was way different than ours. Her past made her a feeling that she didn't even exist in a world of humans. Now let me show you what happened yesterday with our conversation." He showed him the evidence of yesterday.

Alex was shocked and then he realized what was going on.

The boss said, "You finally figured it out."

Alex spoke in sudden words. He said, "I think she wants to get rid of me."

Alexandra was confused and she never wanted to get rid of her own brother.

She walked in and shakes the whole room with darkness. Lights were turned off and she grabbed her boss and she covered his mouth so he won't be able to speak.

Alex was getting confused and he saw footprints.

Then, the light were turned back on and the boss went missing.

Alex tried to search everywhere around the whole building for the boss.

He tries to gather as much people to trust him, but nobody would listen to a human.

Alexandra happen to pass by her brother and Alex grabbed her shoulder and said, "Did you take the boss away and trap him somewhere?"

She slapped his hand and walked away.

Everyone was staring at Alexandra and saw Alex was alone.

Alex was totally lost. He wanted to speak with her about her past, but wouldn't say anything yet. So he happen to walked by when he saw the boss.

The boss was hurt and he said, "Be careful of your sister. But come with me. I want to tell you about her past. Hurry!"

Alex run as fast as him, but ended up trapped.

Alexandra walked down the stairs and Alex heard footsteps and he tried to back away.

Alex saw his sister and said, "Alexandra, you're the one been kidnapping the boss all the time."

She laughed away evilly.

Alex was confused and ssid, "WHY DID YOU DO THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE? WHY? TELL ME PLEASE."

She pushed him away and grabbed his soul and puts it in a jar.

The boss was getting more mad and he stood up for Alex and grabbed the jar away.

Alexandra laughed and said, "You don't know which it Is and you will never know."

Alex somehow got up and her sister was shocked.

She said, "But how is that possible?"

Alexandra's Past:

When she was young back then, she was always a hater and she didn't like her parents in the first place. When she heard there is a baby boy, she used a knife to stab her mom's stomach and her dad kept on yelling on her so she took out a gun and shoot him. But luckily,  he was at the hospital and he survived with the paid surgery. The child was born 2 hours later and her mom named him Alex. Alexandra was mad and she throw the baby on the ground. Somehow, her mom and dad sent her to prison so that she could learn her mistakes, but then she escaped with the aliens from outer space and meet up with the boss. And her life was happy and she never see her parents anymore. But one day, Alex came in and helped a girl named Alexandra to get herself up since he beat 4 boys in total. She somehow realized her parents still existed with him and started to feel anger inside of her. She managed to escape the polices with her brother together and ended up from outer space. So now Alex trying to figure out a way to stop his sister and send her back to jail until she learns her manners.

Alex finally realized she has been a bad girl from the past.

Alexandra said, "Yep that's my life. And if you want to know more about it, ask our parents. They know the most of all times. They used me in a machine and I almost died. But luckily, I survived by the boss. But somehow they caught me and I was locked up for 24 hours until I was released to do operations. It wasn't as good as the real ones because if they have the real machines I would die in seconds. So now you know everything, it's time for me to make a move on myself."

Alex saw the knife and tries to grab away, but it was a hologram.

Alexandra stabbed herself and she fell on the ground and died.

The boss said, "Maybe you should go back with your parents and let me explain the whole explanations to your parents. So starting tomorrow morning at 10 am we meet you parents, okay Alex."

He handed him Alexandra's pendant of her parents.

Alex said, "What about my sister? What are we going to do about her?"

The boss said, "First,  bring her to Earth and make a grave for her so she can rest in peace."

Alex cries so hard and he couldn't even save her sister.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Oh my god. I feel bad for Alex losing a sister. But the next chapter is going to be about her grave so please don't give mean comments about it. Thank you.

Next chapter: MYSTERY!

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢