Two Alex's

We know that Danny and the girl was shocked of hearing the boy name.

But then, who knows if the girl will reveal her name or not.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Just when Alex the boy revealed his name, both of them went shocked.

Danny said, "Are you Alex Correndor? If you are, don't hurt us." He was making sure.

Alex said, "No, I'm not. I'm Alex Border. Son of the state called, "Boston." He looked away.

Danny returned to outer space and gave his orders from his boss.

Just then, the girl just stood there saying, "I'm also Alex, but my full name Alexandra Border." She was sustainable to tell Alex.

Alex was confused.

He said, "I never have a sister. You must be another person from outer space."

Alexandra caught his shirt and said, "Why don't you ask your parents? Maybe they know something about their missing sister of yours?" She nodded to him.

Couple hours later, Alex went home and he was going to ask his parents about what happened earlier.

His parents were Katherine Border and Darren Border. They both work at Boston for their rest of their lives until they came back to visit his son.

Alex wanted to ask something about his lost long sister.

He said, "Father, do you remember anything about my long lo--."

His father caught him talking and said, "Don't say a word about your sister." He glared at his son.

Alex had his eyes wide open and said, "Who is she? Tell me father." He dripped into tears.

His mother spoke to his son and said, "Her name is Alexandra Border. She used to be a good child, but then a few years ago, she was put into prison for doing bad things to harm your father. But now we heard she escaped and no clue of finding her anymore. Son, did you see you sister on your way home." She looks at her beloved son.

Alex hesitated and said, "No. Even if I did, I wouldn't tell you for keeping this huge secret from me. I HATE YOU MOM & DAD." He run outside and slammed the door.

Both Alex's stared at each other.

Alexandra said, "You found the truth. I'm going to leave and not harm you humans anymore." She cries and walked away.

Just then, Alex ran up to her and said, "SISTER!" His tears rolled down on top of Alexandra's head.

They both cried at the same time, but just then the police arrived and caught Alexandra to prison.

She knew her parents were behind all of this.

Alex grabbed her hand and ran towards the polices.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Will they survive when the polices are searching for them or will Alex join Alexandra from outer space to join forces to destroy the humans and Earth?

Stayed tuned for the nest chapter.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢