On Earth

How would the humans feel if someone from outer space came all the way to Earth to destroy them?

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

In the middle of the day, there was a boy named Danny and he came from outer space. Just to happen that day, a girl came next to Danny said, "Mission Accomplished." She gave him the mission papers.

The girl asked, "What is our next mission? Do you think we can destroy every humans?" She said with truth.

Danny hesitate and said, "Well, I have to ask the boss." He teleported back to outer space.

The girl was left alone in the streets, until she saw some bad boys leaning into her and asked, "Hey girl. Wanna go out to grab a drink?" The boy evil smiled.

The girl said, "No thanks. I prefer to leave or I'll kick your ass into hell." She answered very meanly.

The boys were like shocked. One of the boys said, "OH really, girly? You think you can attack us. Heh. In your dreams." He chuckles.

The girl was about to get angry and she went sidekick on him.

The boy fell to the ground.

Then 3 boys came up to her and tries to attack her.

But somehow the girl just uses her sword and killed them.

But then she stopped and pushed them away.

Three boys had fallen on the ground and they ran away.

The girl was hurt and she fell to the ground in pain. But then a young gentleman helped her get up and said, "You okay? You must be hurt. Let me help you wipe off the blood." He gently touched her lips.

She was blushing and pushed him away. She said, "I'm fine. You can leave." She got up and left in pain.

Then, Danny popped out and said, "Why do you look beaten up? Are you alright?" He was nervous.

Then, the boy from before said, "She beat up four boys that were at my high school." He said with honesty.

The girl said, "Thanks. What's your name?" She smiles.

He didn't respond, but he said, "The name is Alex." He looks away.

The girl and Danny was shocked.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Do you want a spoiler or not?

Well I'm not giving it to you.

Worked my ass into this very badly.

I've put so much effort in this. So if you like it, comment below.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢