Alexandra's Grave

Alex's sister had died and he is going back to Earth to make a grave and to let his parents know about it before making the grave. And his boss is also coming so that he could explain things through before they think their own son is lying.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Back on Earth, Alex went straight home and saw the house was for renting. He was shocked that his parents went back to Boston and after all the chaos had happened to his sister and now his parents are left to Boston.

Just then, his parents right behind him said, "Alex, is that you boy? We've missed you for almost a year." His mother said.

Alex rolled down into tears.

His father said, "What's wrong? Where's your sister? We have to put her back to prison before she does any troubles again."

Alex turned away.

The boss from outer space appeared into their faces saying,"Your own beloved daughter has died last night. If you dare to say her name one more time, I suspect you accept Alex's feelings for now."

Both of Alex's parents were terrified by the boss from outer space.

Her mother said,"Well she used to be a good child, but after seeing that she's already dead we have no choice of making a grave for her."

Alexandra from mid air saw her parents making a grave when she didn't die yet.

Then the boss sense Alexandra Border, the daughter of Alex's family, he saw her flying in mid air and thinking that she died last night, but she didn't.

Just then, in the middle of the town, Alexandra pulled off a trick on all the humans.

The boss from outer space said, "She's not dead yet. She's still alive. Follow her footprints."

Alex was confused. He said, "Isn't this her body though?"

Suddenly Alexandra's body disappeared and Alex heard her voice saying, "I'm right here, brother. You didn't think I just died without a plan. You're just an idiot. This is why I hated you as my brother when you were born you took all the love and everything from me. But now it's payback."

Alex felt a sudden tear from Alexandra and follow her sense of tears falling from within him.

He saw her ghostly look and she said, "Glad you can make it brother. You are the only one who can see me. Thanks from the drop of the tears I gave you as my hints that I didn't die yet. But according to that, someone killed me straight from mid air. You might want to go back to outer space and check the security cameras, brother." She looked at him seriously.

Alex almost bursted into tears, but then his parents came by and she disappeared.
His parents said, "Alex, is everything okay? If you have something to say, just say it out."

Alex hesitated and shakes his head.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Do you think Alexandra wants her revenge on her parents or on her own brother?

Find out.

Also one more thing before this publish up, I have to day that I won't be writing about 2 to 3 days since I won't be using my phone quite awhile or my computer either. Hope you understand thank you.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢