Alexandra didn't die?!

It seems like Alexandra was back and it seems that she didn't die yet. She would be planning to get her revenge and she will keep on doing this to everyone even her own little brother.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

At 1 AM, Alex felt someone was in his room and he smells Alexandra's perfume.

"I could see you shadow, sister and I can smell your perfume. How did you even survive?"

She chuckles as she left the room.

Alex followed his sister to find out where her hideout was so he can plan out with the boss and take action on her.

"You do know that I can read your mind. And there's no point in taking action on me. It's useless to take action on me. You think the boss can plan this out with you. He was only using you."

Alex turned away. "He wouldn't do that to me, even if it is the sake for our parents.

Alexandra sighed. "You only know part of him. His other half is his twin brother. I've met him before and he isn't a good-looking man. He is also as bad as his good side."

Suddenly, her parents came watching at Alex and their daughter.

"Our parents followed us here. How? Did you wear a tracking pendant?"

Alex nodded his head and backed away from his own sister.

But then, the police came and said, "That's not the real her. It's someone else body."

Alex was confused. "But she's right there. How can this be though?"

The police revealed the person's mask and it was the boss from outer space.

"I killed your sister. I'm the one who is behind all of this. My twin brother was pure evil. He took over this world and ended dead. Now I'm left alone and I took over Alexandra's face and became like her. It wasn't from the window. It was me. The knife was also pure sharp and it went through her bones."

He evil laughs.

Alex teared up.

His parents took him away and sent him to Boston.

As well as, Alexandra was still alive, but they don't know where she had been.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

Turn out that this chapter is almost into an end so I hope I get all 3 stories done before a next story will happen.

Find out where Alexandra have been hiding from.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢