Hidden clue of Alex's sister

So Alex still knows that his sister hasn't die yet, but the thing is that he doesn't know where she is at and he want to track her down before she starts another plan on their parents.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

That night, Alexandra fell asleep and see the future for her last energy before she actually dies.

While she was sleeping, she imagined that her brother might fall into a black hole and may not survive. And she woke up sweating so much, and she grabbed a glass of water to calm her down before she has another nightmare.

The next day, Alex looked all over the satellite and he found the location of where his sister might be. It was Alex's favorite place when he was young. Alexandra took him there when he was 7.

Then he went searching for her and she saw a girl standing on a brown log and he screamed, "ALEXANDRA!"

Alexandra turned around and she saw her brother and she ran away to a secret hideout where Alex never knows back then.

Alex searched her until he saw a fabric of Alexandra's dress.

"Come out, Alexandra. I know you're in there." Alex said.

Then a rabbit came out and jumped on Alex.

Until then, Alexandra appeared. "Hi brother. Long time no see. This isn't my real body. This is a hologram. My real body is where our parents put me in the graveyard at Boston. In order to get me alive, you have to read this paper. I didn't want this to happen, but I wanted to give to you only."

The rabbit sneaked behind Alexandra's legs. "Oh dear. Are you scared, Mindy? It's okay. He won't hurt you."

At that moment, everyone gather around Alexandra. "Capture her now."

Alexandra disappeared again and she telepathy Alex's mind sayong, "Come and find me tonight and I'll give more information in releasing Dad's secret identity."

Alex was confused. "Secret identity?!"

Alexandra nodded. "Yes."

She gives the location on where to meet right after noticing she disappeared in front of everyone.

And that afternoon, around 3:55 pm, Alex came to visit his sister and he ended up stepping on a trap which was a secret hideout from his sister.

Alexandra sighed and said, "Welcome brother. This is your time to know everything about me brother. You will be the next correlation of the students from Boys & Girls Magic Academy. Hope you enjoy your landing."

Alex felt a bump on the landing and ended up rolling out through the entrance.

Alexandra welcomed him and she picked him up to feel formal around her. "I have 2 bodies. The one in the graveyard is my clone. This is my real body."

Alex was bewildered. "How is that possible? A clone? Does that even exist?"

Alexandra nodded her head. "This is reality. Science created it. You are science also. We are not humans. We are the life that creates science-based into a whole universe."

Alex walked around and stepped on the wires of Alexandra's tablets. "Oopsy. I'm clumsy. Do you want me to fix that?"

Alexandra shakes her head. "Robots. Fix the tablets and be back onto your missions."

Robots came rushing through and fixed the wires. "Sergeant Robot #1 at your service. This is done for you, madam. Have a nice day."

Alexandra waved back at them.

"Wow. It looks brand new. How do you make science so realistic?" Alex was amazed by the robots.

Alexandra gave him a huge book. "Read this. And you will know every single scientific ideas about this whole reservations."

Alex looked around and widen his eyes after seeing the plasma made by hand.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

I love how Alexandra is so realistic. It makes me feel like her one day. But all of this will be done after I finish up my other stories. Enjoy reading and you will find out the next chapter.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢