Flashback about Alex's Parents

In order to know, who is Alex's parents, he needs to decide what clones he is trying to use from his own technological ideas from his own daughter into defeating her. Instead of that, find out out what will happen to both Alex and his parents.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢

In the early morning, Alex woke up first and found his sister lying on his chest for taking care of him all night.

But then last night, someone tear apart her body when she was fighting for her own sake to die for her brother.
He woke up her sister and he found her dead immediately and no one saw her fighting last night.

Just then, some kind of shadow went through Alexandra's body and mind to control her actions. "Beware of the next battle, Alex Border. Don't make me say it the second time, little girl." He left and slither out through the window.

Alex was confused. His sister died and now the shadow person thinks he is Alexandra. "This is very confusing. Why did Alexandra saved me? Did she saved me for a reason after the fight last night? Have to ask my parents before they set off to Boston." He changed his clothing and went out to find his parents.

After searching for his parents, the town was a ghost town, but someone came up and said, "Are you Alex Border? If you are, let me kill you."

Alex felt a stab on the stomach and he died. According to that, he didn't die because he is immortal and Alexandra is also immortal too. He stood back up and said, "You think you can kill me that easily. Well you're wrong. I'm immortal." He laughed at the person that tried to stab him.

Alexandra came running down from the hill and killed that person who tried to stab her brother. "Are you okay? That person was a murderer. You can be killed the second time that knife goes into you."

She sense her parents are behind all of this.

"I think this has to do with our parents since the place is deserted. The only way to find them is to have their GPS on first." Alexandra pulled her brother closer to her.

But then, a gunshot came and tried to hit Alex again. "Run for life, brother." Alexandra commanded him.

The gunshot went through his heart and he had a heart attack.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Didn't had the time to upload this chapter. But let's just say ONE more chapter to go.

Final battle with their parents.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧