New Book

So for those of you who like my writing style and need more queer books, I've got you. My next story is called Pride. It features a small, conservative town and follows the story of six teens trying to create the first pride parade while battling the prejudices and homophobia of the town. It will feature a BxB couple, a GxG couple, and a non-binary person, and their boyfriend.

I still plan on being as inclusive as possible. I'm not sure on what sexualities, races, religions, etc I plan on including yet, but I always do plenty of research beforehand. If you have anything you'd like to see included please comment and I'll do my best! The goal of my books is to provide characters people can relate to and see themselves in. Growing up Indigenous with the only characters to look and see myself in being Pocahontas and Twilight was frustrating. I want to give people the representation they deserve.

The story will shift point of view often like in The Halls of Westwood and will touch on abuse, mental health, and a few other sensitive subjects. I will give out a full list in the Introduction when I finish developing the characters and storyline. I'm going for a more vintage aesthetic this time around which I'm excited to try out! That being said, here is the cover and I will post an update when I start writing!

 I'm going for a more vintage aesthetic this time around which I'm excited to try out! That being said, here is the cover and I will post an update when I start writing!