Sequel

_________________________________________

What's it about?
_________________________________________

Well, the next story I'm posting is the sequel to The Halls of Westwood following six boys in Westwood Asylum only this time, all of them are criminals and the backstories are more organized. The story will be following;

Elio Hernandez: A quiet and calculating immigrant from El Salvador and a wealthy one at that. On the run from his family's killers and lives a life of solitude.

Silas Redfield: An optimistic and peppy sweetheart to the world, a sarcastic asshole with no sense of self-worth in private. The world's greatest actor and struggling with his mental health.

Maverick (Maze) Kahele: A competitive teen with little to no patience that's simply tired of being the only adult back home and just wants to be a reckless and impulsive teen.

Cyrus Amari: A troubled teen with a private past that just wants to get back to the girl he left back home and keep his promises.

Dorian Moore: An optimistic and warmhearted vandal with a dark and hidden past and the world's biggest instigator.

Jonah Hamada: An awkward and anti-social street fighter with a protective nature and a closed mind.

I will be uploading the introduction and playlists so you can add it to your library if you plan on reading it. The rest will all be uploaded at once, once I finish it!