7. girl talk

"It's funny, it's almost like is Nanami acts like Itadori's dad and your dad is literally Gojou." Nobara randomly pondered, smacking Megumi.

A week had passed since Megumi and Yuji's nightmare confrontation and things were easy. Each night he'd sleep over but the nightmares subsided. Yuji's staying over now went unsaid, like a given. They both had their own routine and the night by either playing video games, watching some shitty movie (from the shitty selection Yuji received from Gojou at some point)-which would be ruined by Yuji's constant need to point out and discuss every little detail-or they would just spend the night reminiscing over past missions and gossiping about their tutors.

It was a Wednesday afternoon and Yuji was out doing some special "one on one" training with Nanami, which at this point, no one questioned.

Megumi was just pissed this was another opportunity for Nobara to bring up his 'relationship' with Gojou.

"Can you not? What's all this with Gojou? Do you have a crush on him or something?"
Megumi snapped, finally reaching his limit.

Nobara whipped her head to Megumi, scrunching her face into a look of utter disgust.

"HUH??" She bellowed now towering over him.
"On Gojou-sensei?!!! Are you mad? No, you idiot that's gross."
She scoffed, kicking Megumi's ankle.

"OW, okay fine, Jesus I was just kidding." Megumi winced, shooting Nobara a pained expression while rubbing his sore ankle.

Nobara stuck her tongue out at him, blowing a raspberry to, I guess mock his pain?

What a child.
Megumi thought, shaking his head as Nobara took her seat next to him.

"I mean. I guess he's conventionally attractive."
Nobara replied after a moment to which Megumi groaned. He really didn't want to hear this.

"But he's our sensei, so it's gross-" she added quickly, glaring at Megumi to shut down any stupid remarks.
"-plus, he's not my type." She finally declared, shrugging her shoulders dismissively.

"Okay." Megumi replied, uninterested in continuing the conversation. He really couldn't care less about Nobara's romantic fantasies and anyway, he assumed they were probably something unoriginal and basic, like Chris Evans or the guy from 'The Notebook'.

Much to Megumi's disappointment, Nobara ignored him.

"My type is sweet, but strong, like he's sweet to me but he'll beat you up for insulting him, a real cool tough guy. He can be muscular, but not too much, I want someone I can cuddle not some fucking beefcake replica of 'The Rock'. He should be interesting and keep conversation but not self centred and definitely not a stuck up snob. Someone I can laugh with but he can't be funnier than me, that would be a problem. He needs to be educated and a little bit mysterious, but open to others and kind-hearted. Oh and he also needs to know how to drive. That's non negotiable!"
She finished nonchalantly, as if anything she described was a common trait for the average 16-year old.

"So there you go. That's my ideal guy." She grinned at Fushiguro, eye brows raised, as if signaling that now it was his turn to confess.

Luckily, Megumi didn't get a chance to reply, as something behind him caught Nobara's attention first.

"Hey, Maki!" Nobara shouted, waving at the 2nd year, grinning from ear to ear.
Maki Zenin had just arrived at the terrace, waving back at Nobara, shouting that she'll be 'free to train' in 30 minutes if Nobara is still 'up for it'.