7

hiii

not gonna waste your time with an authors note so enjoy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     I skip into the asylum,which is probably an unusual sight to see.But I have a reason.Today I get to work with my first patient,and a cute one at that.Finally,a chance to prove myself useful to this godforsaken fucking city.If I can help at least one patient become legally sane,that's one less criminal sweeping the streets of Gotham,which is just what we need since the sudden surge in crime.

     After checking in I receive a text message from an unknown number.

Hi! :)

                                                    Who is this?

Oh!sorry! It's that girl from the supermarket.Sorry to bother you.is now a good time?

                                  now is perfectly fine!
                                 So anyway,what's up?

Actually,there's something I'd like to ask you.Are you free tonight?

                                           yes,actually,I am

that's great!so would you like to meet up at Peter's Pizza at around 7?

             Sounds fine to me.See you then!:)

     I smile at my phone and continue to Y/N's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrive and knock on her door.This startles her and she jolts,whipping her head around to see me.

    "Shit."she sighs as she stands up."hey." She continues.

    I smile and wave.

  "Alright,open up." I say to the officer in front of her door.He does as told,and,in a quick move,turns her around and cuffs her.

    She sighs again and I put a hand on her shoulder."It's fine,we'll have those off of you once we're in my office." I smile.

      She nods and we continue walking,the officer escorting us the whole way.

      Once we arrive unlock the door and we step inside.I shut the door behind us and the officer stands outside.

      I sit her down in the seat across from mine,my desk inbetween us.

       "So welcome to my home sweet home."
I grab a mint from a small jar."mint?"

     She shakes her head."Suit yourself" I say,unwrapping the mint and popping it in my mouth.

      She giggles and I smile.

     "So.I'm gonna be blunt for the sake of time.Tell me about your personalities.Who are they.And who are you?" I ask sternly.

      She looks taken aback,but she shakes it off and answers.

        "I have five.Um..this is me.The 'host' as you psych nerds would call it.My name is Y/N.My personalities don't really have names.I numbered them.1-5."

       I nod."So Dissociative Identity Disorder is usually triggered by a traumatic experience.I take it it's the same for you.No rules bent here,right?" I ask.