4

A/N:Just to clarify,all parts will be in harls' pov unless specifically stated otherwise.Also,I made a new cover! Ya like?

         Me and Y/N started walking back to the asylum when,right before we exist the forest,we hear the joker screaming

"Ooo! Batsy! Cuffs? Kinky."

"Shut it,joker,you're going away for a long time"

"I gotta say,bats,that's your best joke yet!"

"..."

"What's wrong batsy boy? Didn't think I had an escape plan?Hah! You're bringing me to tears,shouldn't you know me by now?"

I didn't listen much after that,nothing that clown said I really cared for.It was just a bunch of nonsense and I didn't feel like sticking around to hear it.

           Me and Y/N kept on walking.It was peaceful and quiet.The morning darkness swirled around us.It was calming,almost.

"Come here often?" The joking girl says as we approach the almost overwhelmingly large building.

"Not recently,but starting yesterday yes."

"Eh,I haven't really either.Just said that tah replace tah tension.Just started comin' here about a week ago."

I let out a soft giggle.She looks at me funny.As if she's just realized something important,and her cheeks flush red.

"What's up bug eyes?Remember somethin?" I let my accent slip yet again.It seems to become less and less controllable the more time I spend with this girl.

She shakes her head like a wet dog,and her hair flips around viciously.

We grow nearer and nearer to the Asylum.Once there,we decide to part ways.She goes through the newfound hole in the wall and I go through the front door.Seriously,why would you keep Gotham's most dangerous criminals all in the same place? Doesn't seem very safe or smart to me,but here I am.Working in probably one of the most dangerous places in the world.

Anyway,I walk in to find that the entire lobby is empty.Not even the man with the mustache is here anymore.I don't blame them,I would wanna book it out of here too if it happened to me.Fortunately I,instead,had the honor of being kidnapped by Gotham's clown prince of crime .

I decide to just slip in and head over to my office.I don't have anything better to do anyway.

           On my way over I notice that the building is mostly empty.All of the patients are gone,leaving only a few guards left and
Y/N of course.Debris is scattered everywhere,and dust lingers in the air like the fog on a nice,comfy winter morning.