9. Welcome home

The morning shine brighten the room as it's reflection, reflect from the mirror and fell on Harry's face. He groaned then rolled over Draco. Draco was a light sleeper and woke up as Harry's warm body touches his.

"You're so cute." Draco mumbled to himself then smiled at Harry's drooling mouth and snaked his arms around him, hugging him close and planted a soft kiss on his open mouth. Harry moaned in the sleep when Draco placed his lips on his own. In his sleep, Harry responded and kiss him back then opened his eyes as a Draco's tongue snaked it's way inside his mouth.

"Ammm." Harry was shocked to see Draco in his bed then remembered the last night's event and blushed. Draco was kissing him softly but the blush spread over Harry's face encouraged him to kiss hard.

After eating each other face for few more minutes, Draco broke the kiss and Harry pulled away a little, eyeing Draco's red and wet lips.

"Good morning Harry." Draco wished him and pulled him close.

Harry blushed but wished him back," Good morning, Draco."

Draco smiled then kissed on his forehead. "Do you want to stay?"

Suddenly Harry looked uncomfortable," Draco?"

"Hmm." Draco wipe away the hairs falling on Harry's forehead and gaze in his beautiful green eyes.

"About last night." Harry tailed of but stopped when Draco smiled at him.

"Did you enjoy it?" Harry thought for few seconds, thinking about to deny it but still nodded at him.

"Yeah."

Draco smiled then peck him softly on lips.," Then there has nothing to talk about."

Harry was unsure about it. He accepted that he enjoyed the last night but that's not good.

"But I'm not a gay." Harry hang his head down, trying to hide from Draco's passionate eyes.

Draco sighed as his arms tighten around Harry then whispered," Harry, It doesn't matter if you're a gay or not. It was just for pleasure and you got it."

Draco removed his arms from his waist then placed his hands on Harry's cheeks, holding them up to gaze in his eyes," Don't think too much. As long as you enjoy it, we are good."

Harry smiled then leaned down and kissed him. Draco was shocked because Harry never kissed him first but as the kiss lingered for few more seconds, he kissed him back passionately while moving his hands under his t-shirt. The feeling of Harry's soft skin aroused him.

Slowly he moved his hands down till he reached at Harry's clothed bubbly ass. He gripped them then squeezed  before spanking.

"Hmmm." Harry broke the kiss and arched his back as Draco's hands rubbed his ass to smoothen the pain.

"Do you like it?" Draco pulled him up on his body and thrust his clothed cock up on Harry's cock.

With a soft moan Harry nodded as he felt himself getting hard. Draco was happy with his answer.

Just wait baby. Soon you'll be begging for me to fuck you. Draco promised to himself then in a smooth move he lowered Harry's pajamas and then his own.

"Dra_." Draco placed a finger on  Harry's lips to stop him for saying.

"Close you eyes and enjoy." Blush spread over Harry's cheeks and neck as he closed his eyes. The warmth in his lower body was really good. With Draco every day was wonderful and full of surprises.

Harry gasped as Draco flipped them over and Harry's back hit the soft mattress. Draco lay down on him then winked at Harry's wide eyes as his hand sneak in between their bodies to grasped their cocks.