16. Hungry for more

Harry looked over at Draco's sleeping figure and smiled. Then carefully removed his arm away from his waist, didn't want to wake him up. Harry stopped mid-air as Draco mumbled something in his sleep and placed his hand over Draco's soft cheek, cherishing his face till Draco stopped mumbling and slept again. While holding his breath, Harry removed the blankets and climbed down from the bed. He took a last glance at Draco's sleeping face before walking out to the balcony.

Harry sighed as the feeling inside his heart wouldn't let him relaxed. The feeling to have more than just few makeout, was eating him from inside, creating difficulties to concentrate on his work. He wanted to taste that forbidden fruit fully. Now those small bites wouldn't be enough for him.

With a sigh, He looked up at the beautiful sight of full moon and thought about his previous life. Where he would love to go out and enjoy himself, but now, he couldn't do it. Not because he didn't have a right but because of Draco. Draco became an unbreakable part of his life. He was happy with Draco as they are, but from few days his heart was urging for something else, specially after talking to Hermoine. His tongue swiped over his lower lip and a hiss escaped his mouth when the copper taste exploded in his mouth.

Today their make out session was really wild. He could say that Draco was also surprised but he couldn't stop himself. He was aggressive, or maybe hungry, hungry for more. They chewed each others lips like possessed men, they bite and gave hickey but only at unseen places by others. He wanted to sleep next to Draco's warm body but the incident happened today in his office, kept replaying in his mind.

Earlier in his office:-

The loud moaning and skin slapping sound was booming in Harry's ears as his right hand furiously moving up and down on his raging boner while eyes fixed on the nude bodies of males in his laptop, fucking each other like rabbit's, without the worry of this world. The headphones on his ears prevent the noise from reaching to someone's else ears. He swiped his tongue over his dry lips as the top guy bite on bottom's chest and the bottom screamed in pain and pleasure. That scream made Harry's cock even more harden as a needy whimper escaped his mouth. 'Is it good? Is it pleasurable to be treated like that bottom? Would I be moan in pleasure if this happened with me?' He wondered.

He closed his eyes but intensely the scene of himself lying on the bed with wide open legs as Draco throwing powerful thrusts to him with animalistic speed, covered his vision. The thought of playing a role of a woman in a relationship, never crossed his mind. He loved to fuck his partner but with Draco, everything seems opposite.

The heat in his abdomen increased with the movement of his hand on the cock. A loud moan escaped his mouth as the white, thick serum unfettered from his piss-hole and landing on the table as few drops covered the area of his smooth thighs.

He took deep breaths to control his rapid heartbeats. Just as he had the control over his breathing, he sighed then gasped to see James standing in front of him while holding the door knob of the office door with wide open mouth. Harry tried to cover himself up but tripped over his counter and seeing him like that, James turned around and cleaned his throat.

"Harry, the meeting will be start in few minutes.  Don't be late."

"S-sure da-d. Umm give me a minute. I'll be in your office soon." Harry said then in a hurry pulled out the headphones without muting the volume. The whole office filled with the the sound of skin slapping and moaning, grunting.

"Shit!!" Harry cursed under his breath then tried to turned off the laptop but because of shaking hand, it took more time. When the task was done, James had already left him alone without looking back at him. James's face fuming red as he heard those voice. He might teased his son for watching porn in the office time but not after hearing the moaning of only males. Harry groaned loudly as James left him.