13. Something unexpected

Harry (👆👆👆)

Draco glanced at Hermoine, Ron and Pansy as they were busy in their own conversation and pulled Harry with him towards the bathroom. They walked through the familiar path without saying a word. As soon as Draco reached at the bathroom. He pushed open the door then pulled Harry inside the bathroom stall with him and closed the door behind their backs. Without loosing a beat, he pushed Harry against the door as a gasp escaped Harry at this sudden attack but Draco eat it up while crashing their soft lips together.

Harry closed his eyes as the familiar taste of mint explored in his mouth, feeling thirsty, he thrust his tongue inside Draco's mouth and moaned at the mint flavor. If it was some other occasion then Draco would not let him dominant but he knew that Harry needed that after his conversation with Hermoine and let him entered his mouth.

Harry was more than thankful to him as his tongue roam around, licking at the every corner of Draco's mouth. He moaned at the taste of Draco's saliva and caught his tongue in between his lips, sucking it. That drove Draco insane and he pulled up Harry's t-shirt then covered his nipples with his warm hands. Harry shuddered as the cooling breeze fanned his naked torso and it suddenly covered by Draco's warm hands.

Just as Harry felt a twist on his nipples, he broke the kiss and moaned loudly as his back curved forward. Draco smirked then leaned down on the nook of his shoulder, sucking on it hard and Harry drawn a hand over his mouth to control his moans.

"You're looking so ravishing in this burgundy t-shirt, Harry." Draco whispered near his ear in a deep, lustfull voice and licked the lobe of it before penetrate his tongue inside the tunnel of Harry's ear.

"St-Stoppppp." Harry tried to push him away but the hands on his nipples moved down on his waist, to make him stand still as the knee of Draco's left leg lifted up on Harry's groin and made pressure on it. The pressure was enough to make Harry's cock ragid intensely but not too much to give him pain.

"You're hard, Harry." Harry yelped as Draco bite the side of neck softly and rocked his knee over Harry's groin. Harry tried to push him but moaned as his hard cock scratch against the fabric of denim.

Draco thought that it was enough and removed his knee. Harry relaxed as the weight on his groin was removed but moaned again as Draco pushed his clothed hard cock against his.

"FUCK!!!" 

"Do yo-you want me to relieve you?" Draco asked while tracing the outline of Harry's cock with his right hand. Harry nodded at him with hooded eyes and thrust against Draco.

Draco smiled, revealing his full set of white teeth then while mainting the eye contact, he knelt down and started to undo his zipper then pulled out Harry's bird, ready to fly in the open. Draco licked his lips but before he could sucked that lollipop, Harry pulled him up by his jacket and shoved him over the closed toilet seat.

Draco gave him puzzled look but Harry ignored it and kneal down by Draco. Before Draco could understand what's going on, Harry undid his pants button and pulled down the zipper. After that he pulled out his monster. Harry gulped at the size. He never thought that he would be at eye-level of another cock, ready for sucking. His eyes fell on the opening of piss-hole, where a bead of a clear serum was forming.

"Harry?" Draco tapped his shoulder to gain his attention, he wanted to fuck his mouth but didn't want to scare him. The hunger in his mind was controlling him, if Harry wouldn't want it then he better be to leave before Draco fuck his mouth roughly.

Harry looked up as he felt taps on his shoulder. Draco didn't utter a work, just keep staring in those sinful green eyes which hooked him up from the first time he saw them.