11. Closeness

"With this way we can win this contract." Hermione completed her presentation then closed the projector and took her seat besides Harry. James heard everything clearly and agreed with her proposal but wanted to hear Harry's view.

"Harry?" James called his name but Harry was still in deep thoughts. Hermione hit Harry's foot under the table to gain his attention.

"WHAT?!" Harry asked then close his mouth to realised that they were in the conference room.

"Sorry Dad." James nodded.

"So what you think about Hermione's proposal?" Harry gave him confused look and James sighed.

"Have you been listening to her?" Harry hanged his head in shame and murmured a soft No.

James knew that it was new for Harry but he have to pay attention for the sake of this contact. He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration.," Harry just take a break or maybe a day off. But from tomorrow you're going to work hard on this project. This project is not only important for our company but also for Draco's. And I don't want him to regret his decision about supporting our company. Am I clear?"

"Yes dad. Sorry for today but from tomorrow I'll work hard on this project." Harry apologised then stood up.

"Sure. Now go and refresh your mind." James stood up and pull him in a hug. Harry gave him a quick hug then walked out of the conference room after nodding at worried Hermoine.

Harry cursed himself as soon as he sat inside his car. He couldn't stop thinking about Draco and the private time they spent together. His mind was a mess, whenever he closed his eyes, Draco's face come to his mind. They spent all of their nights together while cuddling but Harry wanted to stick with him every time. I have to ignore him. Harry thought to himself then drove off.

***

Draco was driving when his cell phone rang. He glanced at the phone's screen then stopped his car on the road side and received the call.," Hello Harry."

"Hi Draco." Harry greeted from the other side but he sounds tired.

"Are you ok?"

Harry sighed then cursed himself for being so obvious," Yeah. Just umm wondering, where are you?"

A big smile plastered at Draco's handsome face," Wanna meet?"

"Yeah, and I came to your office but Ron said that you're not here. Are you busy?" Harry asked while opening the door of his car and looking at Draco's office.

"No no. I'm not busy. I'm on my way to home. Just come to home. I'll be there waiting for you. Ok?"

Harry nodded his head then slipped inside his car," Yeah. I'll be there in 30 minutes. See you soon."

"Ok."

"Bye." Harry cut the call then turned his car in Draco's apartment direction. He was mad at himself because he promised to stay away from Draco but look here he was, driving towards Draco's apartment with a smile on his face.

Draco cut the call then drive to the supermarket. He went inside and bought the ingredients for the dinner. It took him 20 minutes to reached his apartment.

"Steve?" Draco called for his servant and he came as soon as he heard his name.

"Yes sir." Draco placed the bags on kitchen counter then turned to him.

"Steve, you're free now and come back on Monday. Ok?"

Steve nodded with a large smile on his face," Ok sir. But are you sure? I can help you."