21. The Delivery guy (M)

Three weeks later,

Knock!

The fingers tapping on the keyboard, stopped moving as the door of the room pushed open from outside. The intruder walked inside sheepishly and stood up by the door.

"Sir, the dinner is ready." The butler announced and stood still, waiting for an order by his boss.

The guy sitting behind the laptop glanced at the bottom of laptop and sighted to see the time. He was so busy in work that he forgot his dinner time again.

"You may go. I will be there soon." The butler nodded and walked out before closing the door softly, without making any noise. The guy turned off his laptop and stood up on his feet then straightened up his loose t-shirt.

***

After washing his hands, the guy sat down on his chair as the butler served him food and stood behind him. The guy grabbed the spoon full of rice and some kind of curry and ate it. The aroma of the curry was so good that the guy thought he would love it but no, it's tastes so bad that he wanted to throw the food into the trashcan.

The guy drank water to swallow the food and signalled the butler to come forward. In a second, the butler stood in front of him with his head hanging down.

"You are free for now Steve. I will have my dinner. It's late and you should go back. Besides your shift is already over." Steve nodded and took a step back.

"Enjoy your dinner, Sir." The guy dismissed him with a motion of hand and pushed the food away as soon as Steve walked out of the house.

"It tastes so bad! And I'm hungry!" The loud, angry growl coming from his stomach, was the proof of his hunger. He fisted out his phone from pocket of his loose pants and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

***

Ding!

Just as the guy heard the doorbell, he jumped on his feet and walked forward to the door. Without asking anything, he opened the door and greeted by a black clothed man.

"Mr. Potter?" The delivery guy asked and Harry nodded his head while expanding his hand out to take the food containers from him. The delivery guy handed the containers to him as Harry pulled out few hundred dollars notes and gave them to him.

"Keep the change." Harry smiled at him and was about to close the door when the delivery guy stopped him.

"Sir, can I get a glass of water?" Harry stopped and thought for a second. He observed the guy closely, the guy was dressed up neatly. The black ripped jeans and black t-shit makes him more handsome. Harry frowned as he glared at the face mask which prevents him from watching the beauty behind it.

"Sir?" The guy cleared his throat to gain Harry's attention and shifted slightly backwards. The heated eyes of Harry, was making him uncomfortable. Harry noticed that and groaned initially.

"Yeah. Umm wait a second." Harry took the containers with him, inside the kitchen and placed them over the kitchen counter. He glanced back at the delivery guy and saw him standing at the same place. He grabbed the glass and poured fresh water in from the tap and turned around.

The glass in his hand slipped out and dropped down with a loud bang and shattered into small pieces. Harry gasped as he hit a hard wall, which suddenly appeared behind him.

His eyes widened as he recognized the wall as the delivery guy and took a step back. "What are you doing here?!" Harry growled at him then scowled to see wrinkles around the edges of guy's eyes, indicating that he was smiling behind the mask.