24. The truth hurts

👆👆They are so cute together 🙈

The last night event was still replaying in Harry's mind as he walked inside with crimson cheeks, all of his colleagues turned in his direction. He smiled at every person he met on the way to his office, some of them greet him back but some just nodded while giving him weird looks. Which was odd but he ignore it. His whole mind was set on the last night. Finally he confessed his feelings for Draco. It's like a huge weight lifted from his shoulders. And the way they made love last night, was so great, filled with love, passion and pleasure, even the thought of that time send tingling sensation to his spine. He was grinning like a possessed man.

"Harry?" A worry filled voice broke his happy moments and he turned to find a very pale Hermoine.

"Hey__" Hermoine ignored the greetings and grabbed his hand then pulled him inside his office.

"What happened? Are you ok?" Harry asked her for that strange behavior. Hermoine locked the door and turned to him. She was looking too worried about something.

"Have you seen today's news?" Harry gave her funny look. He and news? Never. He never saw one. It's always filled with some crimes or stupid, useless scandals, so he never bothered to watch it.

"No." Hermoine slapped her right hand over her forehead and sighed.

"Are you ok?"

"Harry, you should watch it." Hermoine unlocked her phone and gave it to Harry. Harry rose a brow at her but she nodded at her phone. He clicked on the link, showing on the screen.

Now, it's his turn to turned pale. His slender fingers trembled as he continued to watch the video. After that video, he opened the another one then another. He kept scrolling down as tears welled in his eyes. He even scrolled through the comments and his heart dropped at those harsh words.

"That's no-not the truth, right?" Harry asked in low voice still hoping that it's a nightmare. It couldn't be the truth.

Hermoine pulled him close, hugging him. "I am so sorry, Harry. But you have to be strong. You have__ "

"I have to go, Hermoine." Harry broke the hug and ran outside as Hermoine shouted his name from the behind.

***

"Ron, just find out who did this! They have to pay for it!" Draco growled as his eyes fixed over the laptop, which had a picture of Harry and Draco, standing inside the capsule hugging each other like lovers. The internet was booming with their pictures from yesterday at different places. His phone was continuously beeping with calls or messages from journalists to get his interview about their relationship.

"I will do it Draco but maybe you should go to Harry. He might be scared." Ron suggested, he was worried about both of them but mostly about Harry. Everyone knew that Draco was a gay but Harry, he was a straight guy. It would be hard for him.

"He is scared and I can feel that, Ron. But- but how can I collect this mess!" Draco covered his face with both hands and cursed for his carelessness. He had to be careful.

"He confessed his feelings for you, right?" Ron came forward and now standing by his right side.

"Yeah. So what? He still need time to come out." Draco uncovered his face and gazed in Ron's eyes.

"So go and propose him."

"What?!" Draco stood up in shock. "He just confessed his love for me, Ron. Nothing about marriage!"

Ron sighed and placed both of his hands over Draco's shoulder," Draco, he loves you. Today or tomorrow, he is going to marry you. So why don't you go and propose him? This will stop all of this craziness and stable his reputation in the business as well. People are talking about him that he is a gold digger and using you for your money and fame. But we knew that he is not. So seal the people's mouth. Tell them that you guys are going to marry."