14. Promise

Sexy Hermoine (👆👆👆)

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The beeping sound coming from the phone, broke Harry and Draco's sleep. Harry pushed his face in Draco's chest then mumbled," Stoppp it."

"Hmm?" Draco rubbed his eyes then looked around for the phone. His sleepy eyes searched around till it stopped over a small light coming from the corner of the room.

"It's your phone, Harry." Draco mumbled then close his eyes, trying to sleep again but groaned when Harry shook him again furiously.

"Pllllleeeaaaase." Harry pouted his lips out then traced them over Draco's neck. Defeated, Draco pulled away from him then walked towards that monster, which had been ringing continuously.

He fisted the phone with the intention to switching it off but the name showing on the screen, stopped him from doing it.

"Harry, here." Draco put the phone besides Harry but he covered his head with Draco's pillow.

"Tell them that I'm not available." Draco rolled his eyes at Harry's childish behavior then snatch the pillow and throw it away.

"It's Hermoine's." As the 'Hermoine' name reached Harry's ear, he sat up, sharply and then groaned when Hermoine's name flased over the screen.

After taking a deep breath, Harry swiped the receive icon on the screen and held the phone up to his ear. "HARRY JAMES POTTER!!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Harry winced then pulled the phone away from his ear. Draco looked over him in worry because Hermoine sounds really mad and he could easily hear her yelling.

Harry rubbed the back of his neck then took a deep breathe before putting the phone back on his ear," Hey, Hermoine."

"Don't hey me. Where the hell are you?!" Hermoine growled from the other side.

"I-I'm at home." Harry could hear a sharp intake of breath from other side, which he knew the sign of Hermoine trying to control her anger.

"Harry, I'm standing outside your house and to let you know, there has no one inside. And it's 7 am. That means, You're not at home. If you are then open the door right now!!" Harry visibly paled and his eyes grew wide. Draco noticed the change and sat besides him then started making circles on his back.

"I-I__"

" Harry, come home right now. We have a lots of things to discuss. I'm waiting and be here before 30 minutes." With that she cut the call. Harry dropped down his phone on the bed and whimpered.

"What happen? Is everything ok?" Draco turned Harry's face to him then gaze in his beautiful green eyes.

"Hermoine is at home." Harry sighed when Draco gave him confused look.

"She is at my home!! And wanted me there before 30 minutes." Harry cleared his doubts then leaned onto Draco's body. He knew that Hermoine would ask him about his sudden, disappearing from the club but he was unaware that she would be at his home, waiting for him in this early morning.

Draco circled his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him close,"So, what are you going to do?"

Harry sighed," I don't know. But maybe it's going be a long day." Draco kissed the top of his head then placed a finger under his chin and lift up his face and gazed in his eyes.

" I don't know what you are going to do but, I'm always here for you." Harry nodded with a smile. He knew that Draco always be there for him but hearing it from Draco's mouth, relaxed him.

"Yeah." Draco leaned down and kiss him softly on lips.

"Now go. Before she comes over." Harry's eyes bulged out then with a speed of an electricity, he ripe himself away from Draco and changed his clothes with yesterday's. As he was about to ran out of the door, he remembered something then turned around and walked up to Draco. Before Draco could understand his intentions, Harry kissed him hard then bite on his lower lip before pulling away.