Reminder&Remember

No one's PoV
Chaeyoung was walking in a place. She thought she was lost. She try to find things to go and hurry back to home.

Later, a piece of long stained old paper flew on her way while walking.

She grab it from the bare besmirched ground.

"Hmm? A letter."there's a small piece of amusement on her eyes.

She started mouthing what was written in the paper.

Our costumers,

If you're lost you're not. Leave your home, live in our owned. Please do take note that.

                      -Teudong mansion

She sighs."It won't help me a lot.."

"Chaeyoung!"

"Chaeyoung!"

"Chaeyoung!"

"Help me!"

"Save us!"

"Save me!"

Chaeyoung wakes up in the middle of the night. She shrugged it off and went back to her sleep.

That's it for now. Ahaha, itz crazy but hope you'll support me.

A piece of info👇

Witches: These are a kind of person having a supernatural power. Can be harmful but not because they are witch they are bad. Most of them are good.

Warlock: Practicing same arts as witches. Another name of wizard or sorcerer

Familiar:A companion of a witch. Usually pets or animals. These are the protectors and are the one more able to easily locate their owners.

Nightling/Darkling:Are usually the creatures that loves dark. Not all bad but usually they are

Powers:Are the possession of a strong magical ability that can cause any destruction. There are such, like fire, water, rocks, air, nature and so on that controls such a kind of supernatural abilities.

There are many more that exist in an unknown world like: shadows, vampire, wolves, fairies/faeries, dwarf, elf, goblin, pixie, troll, or even ogres.

I just let you know what are the future characters will work for.

Have a nice day onces!!!

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share this to other once!!!🙏😘

Lab u all
It's not a part of the story. This is just a piece of trash. But kindly vote pweasee🙏😘

Peekaboooo...