CHAPTER 9

Unknown's PoV
"Hey, chaeyoung!"jeongyeon greeted. Jennie waved behind her.

Chaeyoung stopped before she could step one more time to the entrance."Jennie eonnie, you didn't attend your class? Don't tell me you come along with this person?"she crosses her arms and glared at jeongyeon. The fire and steam from jeongyeon's head is visible, in any minute shell going to loss her patience.

Jennie immediately went to chaeyoung."A-aniyo, uhm...chaeyoung. You need to know something."she look at the ground.

"And to make it fast, you're a witch. After years, I already found you."jeongyeon stated. She's more sincere and calmed than earlier.

Chaeyoung frowns."Witch? Are you all really crazy? If that so, can you give me a proof? Show me your power."the tone of her voice is showing a piece of sarcasm.

Jennie look at jeongyeon. She knew jeongyeon lost her powers five years ago, and it's kinda horror for her, since nayeon was the one who helped her during power discovery. It will just remind her of not saving her friends.

"But chaeyoung...I'll just show mine."jennie saved the day. Jeongyeon behind her smiled and seems so grateful from her.

"Wait!"it was somi."I wanna see it too. If it's okay."

...

So, they all decided to talk in the  library. They also bring lisa, jisoo, and rosé there.

Jennie started to point her finger in some books and it turned out to shift into small one. Jennie timidly look at them."For now, I can make things smaller the way I want. My powers got affected when teudong mansion was witched, it supplies each witches a strong energy."jennie sit on one of the chairs.

"I saw this cat. Is any of you owns her?"somi suddenly appeared.

Lisa looked at the cat. She try to remember of it since it's barely looks familiar in her sense."She's ms.lee's familiar. Yeah, she is."lisa uttered.

"If ms.lees's familiar alive. Then it's possible that she's also living!"rosé stood in the middle of them.

"Duh, I can't believe you were witches too. But why don't you just let me live normally. I'm going to fail in exams."chaeyoung complained.

Rosé look at each of them."Nayeon, momo, sana, jihyo, mina, dahyun and tzuyu disappeared during the time that Irene casted a dark spell to the mansion. There are only four dimensions. So I know that they are existing in here."

"So?"chaeyoung asks.

"So, you need to help me in finding them."jeongyeon answered.

The door swings."Guys! What are you doing here? Let's go, the school need to be cleaned for the fest."a student with wide eyes and short hair. They all nodded and get their things up.

...

They all went together with chaeyoung to her house.

"I should say a goodbye to mom and to my brother."she uttered and pushes their gate to open it for the others.

As chaeyoung step inside the house, she saw her mother and brother standing. She went to them and realized that they are not moving anymore.

"Hey chaengie!"it's irene with Wendy and joy behind her.

"Who are you?!"chaeyoung shouted but she had nothing to do when jeongyeon and somi brought her out of the house.

"They will take care of it, chaeyoung."jeongyeon said and pulled her away from the place.

"But my family is there."her tears started to begin falling.

"They are under a spell. If we find the others, then you can leave us if you want."jeongyeon said.

Somi patted her back and shaped an encouraging smile."I will go with you."she uttered.

Jeongyeon shook her head."No, just take good care of the cat. We need to go."she pulled chaeyoung without hesitation. She's desperate to find nayeon and the other girls.

"Don't forget me, chaengchaeng!"somi waved. Chaeyoung can only glance at her for once and continue to walk somehow.

"Yeah, somi."she whispered.

.........
Have a nice day!!!
Don't forget to vote!