CHAPTER 1...

Unknown's PoV
The thin ray of the sun slowly entered at the small room where an innocent young girl is asleep.

"Hey chaeyoung!! Aren't you going to wake up?!"the mother of the young girl that is sleeping at the place."Chaeyoung!!"she keeps on knocking the door.

It took a long time before the young girl was awaken."Mom, I'm awake!"her eyes are still closed while stretching her arms up and yawn as she sat on the soft bed.

"You're late at the school! Son chaeyoung!!!"the loud bang from the door that keeps entering into her ears.

"Yeeaahh~"she answered in a lazy manner. She take a glance to the clock and widened her eyes in surprise."Wtf! Ahhhhh I'll really f*ck up today!!"

The time was already 7:00am and the class at T.university starts at 7:30, which is 30 minutes later. Chaeyoung is 16 years old, a freshman in highschool (Middle school is up to 9th grade only in kor.)

After taking a short bath, she just grab the piece of bread in the table as well as the glass of milk on her way to school.

"Ya! The glas-" her mother that is sighing in disappointment.

She just shrugged off the blabbermouth of her mom."Tsk! I'm not a baby mom! Love ya!"

With her shorts steps, she finally arrived in front of the school gate.

"Where should I put this glass?"she is deeply thinking about where she can leave her glass(I mean the drinking glass). In a sudden she just felt her necklace falling from her neck."The heck! Annoying thing!"she was in hurry and she can't put it back her neck.

*The bell rings

She looks around and saw a short haired girl standing at the guard house. She didn't hesitate to talk with it.

"Please take care of that glass it's expensive."chaeyoung uttered as she slowly walks away and entered the gate of the school. Never did the stranger know, that a necklace was inside the glass.

"Huh! What the heck! Do I looked like a guard?!! Argghh."the young lady muttered. Her eyes are burning and her head is on fire. She just walk ahead and leave the glass without even looking at it.

Chaeyoung reached her room at the exact 7:30 am. She's catching her breath as she take her seat.

"Chaeng!"a girl tapped her shoulder. She faced it with a questioning look.

"Did you study at physics?"the girl asked as a reply.

"I do stays at home and help my mom there. Do you think I'll study?"she playfully pouts.

"I heard from the pink girls that they heard about the surprise physics exam tomorrow."the girl whispered on her.

"Duh, do you think it's true? They even skip classes."chaeyoung sighs and rest her head to the desk.

The whole day was quite long, it was so boring for everyone that made them yawn all day.

Thankfully, the bell rang and time to get out of their classrooms. As soon as the teacher leaves, she walks away with her bag on hanged on her shoulder and briskly walking straight forward.

"Chaeyoung-ah!!"someone pulled her wrist to a dim side of the school. And guess no one noticed them to gone away like flash, from the school hallway to the gloomy side of the library.

Have a graceful day everyone!
Hope you'll are not disappointed with this short chapter.

Please vote, comment or share if you'd like. It's cliché, haha.

To be continued...