CHAPTER 10

A/n: What's up gays? Okay, yeah, I'm sorry for not updating this one, please forgive me with that. And by the way, happy 1k!!!!!

Unknown's PoV

As both Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon ride the taxi to the forest, they talked about so many stuffs.

"Can you please tell me everything? I don't get it." Chaeyoung crossed her arms off.

"Okay, where should I start?" Jeongyeon then asked.

"From the start."

"Well...the Red sisters did it. Years ago, one of their sister died, and they're blaming Ms. Lee Jieun the founder of our school in college. And because they hated us, they planned to destroy the teudong mansion," Jeongyeon stated, reminiscing what just happened five years ago.

"And?" Chaeyoung is eagerly waiting to what next Jeongyeon could share.

"Teudong Mansion is the power source of all Twice square's witches. Without that, our powers are weakening as time passes. And if ever we can't find the other girls, we can't bring back your family too." Chaeyoung can only give a sigh from what jeongyeon have stated.

"Oh, what the f*ck." She holds her head in stress.

Jeongyeon suddenly stop as she get something from her pocket and handed Chaeyoung the photograph. "Remember these veeeery beautiful faces, they are our chances to be free someday."

"Are they the other members of twice?" Chaeyoung looked at Jeongyeon curiously.

"No, they are you're daughters." Jeongyeon muttered.

"Tsk, so, where should we find them?" Chaeyoung returned the photograph to Jeongyeon.

"Do you think I will try hard to find you if I know where they are? Of course, I don't know, the heck," Jeongyeon uttered with annoyance.

"Then how can we find them?" Chaeyoung raises her brows as she look at the latter.

"I don't know, I don't have even a single idea." Jeongyeon shrugged.

A few minutes after that, the cab arrives in front of an old forest which Chaeyoung really found it weird. But well...there's no more weirder than what she just found out about her real identity.

"Thanks, Mister!" Chaeyoung bid before getting out of the cab next to Jeongyeon. And after the taxi left, they started to walk into the woods after that.

"Are you serious? This is what you call 'Teudong Mansion?' Isn't it a simple tree house you mean?" Chaeyoung ridiculed while wandering her eyes to the tall pine trees that are currently surrounding them.

"Stop chatting be careful inste—" she was too late to warn the younger when she just saw it already falling in mud. "That's what I've told you." Jeongyeon then held her hand to the latter which Chaeyoung abruptly accepted.

"You didn't warn me before coming in here." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes to the older which Jeongyeon replied with a glare.

"I was supposed to warn you, duh," Jeongyeon then argued.

"Well...you should have told me that we're going in a forest hunting. I wish mom is here not you." The younger keep on muttering behind the older's back.

"Come on, it's not a forest hunting. We're going to the mansion!"

"Whatev—" Chaeyoung's mouth agaped when she just saw a classic styled mansion in front of her. "Is this..." She walks little by little nearer to it and was very astonished with what she is seeing right now.

"The Teudong Mansion," Jeongyeon went to her.

"What do we do now?" While still amazed with magical placed, Chaeyoung became more courageous to overcome the puzzle.

"Well, let's see. Did you bring your necklace?" Jeongyeon asked which Chaeyoung answered a short nod.

"Yeah."

"So let's get started." They started to walk around, finding any clue or help. Until such...

"Look, what was that?" Chaeyoung suddenly points out a glimmering object out of sudden.

The glimmer is from under the dead leaves scattered on the surface. They immediately check it out and found something.

"It's a broken piece of old blank paper. What does it mean?" Chaeyoung looked at the latter.

"Look there's something written at the back. It is not a compass, it doesn't tell directions but it's what a compass needs." She slowly read each of the word in there.

"Google Map?" Chaeyoung guessed and Jeongyeon just shrugged. Hmm...