...CHAPTER 2

Unknown's PoV
"Hey mom! Jeonghun-ah!"chaeyoung wearing her slippers and went inside.

"Oh, you're too wet. Take a shower now."her mother handing her a towel."Thanks mom.."she winked and directly went to her bedroom.

When she was going to remove her necktie, her eyes widened as she remember her necklace."Huh, mom will really beat me!"she bit her lips and jumped in uptightness.

"Noona! Let's eat!"her brother knocking the door.

"Wait! I'll take a shower!"chaeyoung felt uneasy and imagined how her mom would react after knowing that her necklace is gone!

She ate with her mom and brother."Noona!"she almost fall to faint just after hearing her brother's voice. Jeonghun points chaeyoung's neck by gesturing using his eyes.

Chaeyoung gulped."Come on! Don't talk, you're eating!"she thrusted the hand of her brother away. Without chaeyoung noticing, her mother already knows that her necklace is missing. Something from her mother's eyes are the visible worries.

Leaving the place, there is the eager jeongyeon, occupied with many hunting guilt and long. When jeongyeon arrived at the place, she stopped in a forest. She stepped out and open the door that was covered with lots of twigs and dead limbs. She followed the way while it keeps on raining. As she walked on, the flashes of yester events with the other witches appeared on her sights as she slowly shuts her eyes.

"Its been a half of a decade."jeongyeon's eyes slowly realesed a diamond liquid down to her cheeks.

"Ahahahaha, of course."a devilish laugh from a woman. She's flying around with a gloom and darkness following her. She landed in jeongyeon's front and was laughing endlessly. Jeongyeon's heart palpitates as fast as it could, she can feel an invisible rope that is tightly wrapped on her. She insisted to fight back and untangle the trap but she's too weak to remove it. It's getting tight and tight as the time passes."Now! Look at who's the loser?"

"Loser your face! Bring back nayeon! If I find out that they're dead, I'll make sure to make your body a rubbish rotten pie!"jeongyeon shouted on the top of her lung while enduring the pain and itch.

"Really? If you can. You are in your near death!"the woman in black hastily throttle jeongyeon's neck.

"What do you need! What did we do?! All the teudong workers was assassinated!!!"jeongyeon is trying to breathe as she could.

"My sister took her self because of that jieun! And since she run away and already died, the payment is the teudong, poor witches!!"the woman slowly removes her hands from the hard throttling, jeongyeon gasped.

"Huh! And do you think you'll get back your sister?! Seulgi?! Assuming!"jeongyeon give the latter a deadly glare and smirked.

"I don't care!!"the woman pulled out a sharp sword and points it out to jeongyeon."No one will save you!!"she stabbed the sword to jeongyeon.

"Stop it!"an unknown black cloaked lady, struck a sword on its head, like slowly piercing it from her head downwards. And the woman vanished into ashes that gone away with her sword. Jeongyeon was able to see how the witch vanished blurrily but fall to her faint, because of so much blood, dripping from her wound. The masked stranger catch her head to her arms before it fall on the ground.

"I'll help you, Yoo Jeongyeon..."an inaudible whispers from the unknown lady."For now, you're safe."

😇I'm so lazy...baby cub is so cuteeee. Patayin mo nalang ako chaeyoung, Lol. Vote, comment( khit ung pangalien) and ofc share.