CHAPTER 5

Unknown's PoV
Chaeyoung then went out of the comfort room and saw somi already pulled out by the slumber. She slowly grab the book from somi's hand and covered the half of her body with her blanket, so it won't feel cold. She putted the book on her study table and take her seat silently.

She was in the middle of her reading when she found out something weird on the book. She look closer at the blank page and she can see traces of black ink in the edges of the image.

"Is it intended to be erased? Oh gosh!"she can't even make a blink when the image she knew to be a drawing suddenly get clearer and clearer. A seconds to go, it suddenly produces a blinding sparks that made chaeyoung run towards somi and cover her self with a pillow, thinking that it might explode or something.

After letting minutes to pass, she decided to uncloaked from the blanket she is hiding with.

"Thank god, my table is alive."she walked step by step while carefully gazing at the book. She quickly sits and look onto it."I think it's just an imagination. And I won't find an urge to think it's true."she pant as she held her chest and feel unknown.

"Hmm?"she frowns. She rubs her eyes many times and couldn't believe what she is seeing. A picture of a huge house, a mansion apparently.

" This mansion is built thousands of years ago. As some rumors have said, this is very dangerous to enter. Until this present days, no one had ever found this certain kind of mansion."she started to read what was written below the provided picture. She can feel something strange and bothersome piercing-like ache between her chest and stomach. As in, she found it very relatable.

"This is amazing!"she made an applause. She's staring at the image for a minute and she then got quiet. She was about to stood and close the book but there's something from the book that caught her attention again.

"Is it true? Oh, this is not happening."she held her head. She witness how the book turn on a page by its own.

To be continued...

I was doing lots of errands as everyday. The school break is waving, so must get ready for many rounds of updates. I may be fuck up in some matters like the grammar, spellings, and so on. Understand me co-onces, 'cause being in middle school is exhausting and complicated. Couldn't help my self to escape this tiring situations, so I apologize for my soon mistakes. And sorry if I may miss or made you too confused of what's really going on, but hope you'll continue, tho. I'll try to fix and divide my time. And, if you don't understand some parts, kindly inform me because I'm so f*cking busy.

We still need to find out more about this puzzle. Keep your hints and gather them till we solve the puzzle. Sorry if there are many characters to memorize on, I don't really get it my own. But stay tune.

Hutaruwa owshi owshi🌌

I'm excited with how the MV will go. I guess it'll send us summer feels🌴. Lovelots twice and co-onces!!!

Always vote, tenchuu👇

Umuuuu! Alcohol-freeeeeee